+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 76 FirstFirst 12341252 ... LastLast

Thread: Soccer is a sport too

Quote Originally Posted by Daisy View Post
    Don't be an ass.

Ali Krieger would never be mistaken for a dude.

Neither would most of of the rest of them.
    Oh hey, she is cute. Good show Daisy.
    "It was the best of times...it was Tebow Time."

Quote Originally Posted by Mee View Post
    Allowing 4 straight goals, after being up 2-0, that is totally embarrassing.

Michael or Bob? If it's Bob, I agree.
    Haha, its Bob. Michael has shown that he can play well for the US. It always seemed like the US team won games in spite of Bob Bradley. He would make changed to the team which would force us to play even with trash teams until Donovan or Dempsey pulls out a goal in the end.

I think the next coach needs to be someone without an MLS background. No Bruce Arena or Bob Bradley types. Bring in someone totally fresh to really shake things up.

And we badly need a consistent striker. But that's old news.

I think the next coach needs to be someone without an MLS background. No Bruce Arena or Bob Bradley types. Bring in someone totally fresh to really shake things up.

And we badly need a consistent striker. But that's old news.

Agreed regarding the coaches. Someone like Guus Hiddink, who has shown that he can lead a team to some success after only a year or so, would be great. I wouldn't be surprised if Jurgen Klismann got the job if offered it, either. Both would be pretty solid.

Also, Jozy.

Jozy

Klinsmann was offered it after Arena was fired and turned it down though. He would be great.

I see your Jozy, and raise you Charlie Davies. Oh what might have been.

On the plus side, Freddy Adu is alive, and played pretty alright.

King of the Monstars Les Groper's Avatar
    Hope would crush your dick with dem thighs
    You know nothing about film.
    Spoiler:

Nintendo masks their lack of graphic quality with "quirky graphics and characters".
    I can honestly say, if at 19, I was a pro baseball player, I would have exactly 100% fewer broken bats and thrown helmets.
    I could have made a better TDKR
    I feel sad for your inability to just enjoy an entertaining movie without you being critical over it's components.
    Spoiler:
    No one.

Is talking.

About.

Just.

Having.

A.

Gun.

At.

Home.

You.

Are.

Ignoring.

The.

Defense.

Of.

Home.

Aspect.

Because.

It.

Trashes.

Your.

Defense.

So.

You.

Focus.

On.

An.

Arbitrary.

Report.

On.

A.

Pointless.

Scenario.

That.

No one.

Was.

Talking.

About.

That's.

Dishonest.

Klinsmann was offered it after Arena was fired and turned it down though. He would be great.

I see your Jozy, and raise you Charlie Davies. Oh what might have been.

On the plus side, Freddy Adu is alive, and played pretty alright.
    I dont know if I would say Adu is going to be the US' savior regarding strikers though. Remember, there is a reason he doesn't start. Way too inconsistent. The next big thing in US soccer will be a kid who isn't trained in soccer but trained in another sport and moved to soccer. Imagine LeBron in goal. He would easily be the worlds best goalkeeper with some training. That is why the US developmental group is so far behind every other country. The best athletes go into other sports. Some overseas scout needs to be hired (like the guys who get Algerian kids to change nationalities to France with a truckload of money) and give the parents of some stud 10 year old basketball player tons of money.

Also, I seriously would love Solo to crush my dick. I would not mind that. It would be the most amazing night of crazy sex ever.

No I wasn't saying Adu was the answer at striker, it's just nice to see him not sucking.

Haha, same. After the extreme hype surrounding him, its surprising that he hasn't died under pressure from it all.

I felt bad for him back when he was first signed on DC United, and the coach didn't buy into the publicity stunt, so he never played him haha. When he finally got in a game it was in the last 5 minutes or something.

+ Reply to Thread