+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 328 FirstFirst 123451353103 ... LastLast

Thread: Game of Thrones (Totally no spoilers inside, come on in Jaytee/Mee/Alex)

Grand Vizier of Biscuit Equity Daisy's Avatar
    It does look like something I'd watch (even though not read).
    “There's something screwy about that dame.”

American Shit for Brains Sandman's Avatar
    The book is definitely lacking in humor. Very dry and self serious prose, even when the actual dramatic action is going for other emotions. I'm listening to it as an audio book while I do my drawing and it can get kind of unbearable because the guy reading it has a very academic British accent and every character pronounces black as bleck, and the word comes up a lot. It's still a rad story though.
    Gimme Shelter

Grand Vizier of Biscuit Equity Daisy's Avatar
    Yeah, I watch stuff like that, but I tend not to read it.
    “There's something screwy about that dame.”

Quote Originally Posted by Sandman View Post
    In the book Kalisi is 13 and the whole incest and selling her off to Khal Drogo is that much creepier especially the way Martin writes it. And come on, that intro with the White Walkers was aces.
    Well it was pretty creepy when he said "I would gladly let his entire tribe of 40,000 men f--- you if it meant I could be king."

And yes, the White Walker thing was great, I thought "glad I decided to watch this" and then...nothing. The wolves biting that weird looking prince kid and killing the assassin, those were good.
    "It was the best of times...it was Tebow Time."

Snow beating the shit out of his training brothers was pretty sweet. But I'm kind of worried that the real monsters and shit won't come in till next season. I don't know how far into Winter the first book goes and its clear that none of the real Dungeons and Dragons kind of action will happen until Summer ends.
    Gimme Shelter

I'm also hoping for more nudity

Quote Originally Posted by Mee View Post
    Well it was pretty creepy when he said "I would gladly let his entire tribe of 40,000 men f--- you if it meant I could be king."

And their horses, can't forget the horses.
    Gimme Shelter

Quote Originally Posted by Sandman View Post
    And their horses, can't forget the horses.
    Oh yeah, haha.

When did Snow beat people up? Did I miss the 3rd episode? Also, whoever said they have trouble keeping the names straight, me too. I kinda like the midget.
    "It was the best of times...it was Tebow Time."

Quote Originally Posted by Mee View Post
    Oh yeah, haha.

When did Snow beat people up? Did I miss the 3rd episode? Also, whoever said they have trouble keeping the names straight, me too. I kinda like the midget.
    They're all weird names anyway, I just come up with nicknames for them... like hot albino girl, Boromir, Sarah Conner, the midget

oh and this past Sunday was the 3rd episode

It's in the third episode, when he's joined the Night's Watch and is training at the wall.
    Gimme Shelter

+ Reply to Thread