+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 61 1231151 ... LastLast

Thread: Musical Crimes Against Humanity

Thumbs down Musical Crimes Against Humanity

Let's talk about crap. Have to start off with the current poo flavor of the week, Friday

If you haven't heard it yet, lucky you. Maybe you should try to stay away as long as you can. My best friend's girlfriend actually likes this song. I knew I didn't like her.

And the other one really bugging me right now is Sing, by My Chemical Romance.

They've had some bad songs before (as far as I can tell, all of them), and I still can't believe their Bob Dylan cover was allowed to play at the end of Watchmen, but this tops it all. These lyrics? Uuuuhhhgggbarf
    Last edited by Mee; 04-01-2011 at 04:04 AM.
    "It was the best of times...it was Tebow Time."

While I don't care for the verses of Sing, I don't think it deserves to be in the same category as Friday.

And no, I haven't listened to Friday ever.

GOTTA HAVE MY BOWL
    GOTTA HAVE CEREAL

fun fun fun fun fun fun fun fun fun fun fun fun fun fun fun fun fun fun fun fun fun fun fun fun fun fun fun fun fun fun fun fun fun fun fun fun fun fun fun fun fun fun fun fun fun fun fun fun fun fun fun fun fun fun fun fun fun fun fun fun fun fun fun fun fun fun fun fun fun fun fun fun fun fun fun fun fun fun fun fun fun fun fun fun fun fun fun fun fun fun fun fun fun fun fun fun fun fun fun fun fun fun fun fun fun fun fun fun fun fun fun fun fun fun fun fun fun fun fun fun fun fun fun fun fun fun fun fun fun fun fun fun fun fun fun fun fun fun fun fun fun fun fun fun fun fun fun fun fun fun fun fun fun fun fun fun fun fun fun fun fun fun fun fun fun fun fun fun fun fun fun fun fun fun fun fun fun fun fun fun fun fun fun fun fun fun fun fun fun fun fun fun fun fun fun fun fun fun fun fun fun fun fun fun fun fun fun fun fun fun fun fun fun fun fun fun fun fun fun fun fun fun fun fun fun fun fun fun fun fun fun fun fun fun fun fun fun fun fun fun fun fun fun fun fun fun
    bloot

Also, today really is Friday.

(the day after Thursday)

Can't Wait to be King Charles Brodin's Avatar
    You can't count Friday.

It is not a real song.

It is the difference between the film Breaking Away (1979), and that time I crashed my bike into a tree and was unconscious for 3 days.

King of the Monstars Les Groper's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Mee View Post
    Let's talk about crap. Have to start off with the current poo flavor of the week, Friday

If you haven't heard it yet, lucky you. Maybe you should try to stay away as long as you can. My best friend's girlfriend actually likes this song. I knew I didn't like her.

And the other one really bugging me right now is Sing, by My Chemical Romance.

They've had some bad songs before (as far as I can tell, all of them), and I still can't believe their Bob Dylan cover was allowed to play at the end of Watchmen, but this tops it all. These lyrics? Uuuuhhhgggbarf
    You know nothing about film.
    Spoiler:

Nintendo masks their lack of graphic quality with "quirky graphics and characters".
    I can honestly say, if at 19, I was a pro baseball player, I would have exactly 100% fewer broken bats and thrown helmets.
    I could have made a better TDKR
    I feel sad for your inability to just enjoy an entertaining movie without you being critical over it's components.
    Spoiler:
    No one.

Is talking.

About.

Just.

Having.

A.

Gun.

At.

Home.

You.

Are.

Ignoring.

The.

Defense.

Of.

Home.

Aspect.

Because.

It.

Trashes.

Your.

Defense.

So.

You.

Focus.

On.

An.

Arbitrary.

Report.

On.

A.

Pointless.

Scenario.

That.

No one.

Was.

Talking.

About.

That's.

Dishonest.

I am so happy that I haven't heard more than 10 seconds of this Friday song.

Friday is not a crime because it is hilarious and super entertaining. I enjoy watching the video very much...and the whole room can not help but sing along "fun fun fun" or "which seat should I take?!" and everyone has to rewind to hear parts again.
    That's not the case with the fucking cunts below.

What follows is a rogues gallery of true criminals. We all know about most of them, but their crimes are so heinous it would be another crime not to mention them, in this thread.
    You will note, with the exception of Rihanna, it is clearly, CLEARLY evident that they are insufferable douchebags, just from their pictures alone.

Spoiler:

Until that beautiful day, when they all lay, in unmarked graves...we'll soldier on.
    |\___/|
    | " " |
    ,===__/( \ / )\__===,
    / """ (") """ \
    / " \
    | \_____= =_____/ |
    ,==._/ /\ /^\ /\ \_.==,
    | _ __/" \ |] [| / "\__ _ |

awww Katy

+ Reply to Thread