+ Reply to Thread
Page 214 of 215 FirstFirst ... 114164204212213214215 LastLast
Results 2,131 to 2,140 of 2148

Thread: Fallout

Looks like artsier Omega Man.

The deserted city shots in this preview made me Homer-Droolgasm.
    |\___/|
    | " " |
    ,===__/( \ / )\__===,
    / """ (") """ \
    / " \
    | \_____= =_____/ |
    ,==._/ /\ /^\ /\ \_.==,
    | _ __/" \ |] [| / "\__ _ |

i am playng again with my xbox one elite controller $200. and it was worth it coz now I can loots without taking my thumb off the analog stick since it has buttons under the controller. Sony pls make this ok

wilhem did you heard that chris pratt and ana farris are getting divorced now you can married her

Sadly, they're probably divorcing because he looks better and better and she looks grosser and grosser.
    I think she's been lifting weights with her neck.

And I just read an interview where she said that she is "very embarrassed" about her role in the Scary Movie movies
    and her room mate was shocked that she got the part because she's not funny in RL = MASSIVE turn-off.

So, looks like...

I was tryin' to find a woman who's neva neva neva, been bone. ♫♪

|\___/|
    | " " |
    ,===__/( \ / )\__===,
    / """ (") """ \
    / " \
    | \_____= =_____/ |
    ,==._/ /\ /^\ /\ \_.==,

It's funny how when the news was announced, everyone immediately jumps on Christ Pratt that this was his fault or that he's the one pushing for separation.

It's obvious that she can't handle the role reversal with him being the popular good-looking one. She even complained during an interview about him off making movies while she's at home with their kid.

I also saw her complaining that he got in shape...that when he "had more meat to him", it made her feel like a woman.

'She liked me fat!': Chris Pratt reveals what wife Anna Faris thinks about his transformation from chubby funnyman to slim action hero

|\___/|
    | " " |
    ,===__/( \ / )\__===,
    / """ (") """ \
    / " \
    | \_____= =_____/ |
    ,==._/ /\ /^\ /\ \_.==,

Kaine's comics

'Donate' to the KaineDamo Bitcoin fund: 1EiTw2zBmjgNaKkqoMaEV1QrgcE4ZGsHKT

lol i loaded it up the other day and was like "oh whats this new thing" and then I was a sad such a bad service wtf

Witcher 3 is better than Fallout 4: Trolling Wilhelm edition.

Compare the comments on this video:

To the recent user reviews of Fallout 4 on Steam.

http://store.steampowered.com/app/377160/Fallout_4/

And the recent user reviews of Witcher 3 on Steam too, for that matter.

http://store.steampowered.com/app/29...r_3_Wild_Hunt/
    Kaine's comics

'Donate' to the KaineDamo Bitcoin fund: 1EiTw2zBmjgNaKkqoMaEV1QrgcE4ZGsHKT

Yes, usually, if someone is smack-talking the best game ever created, it's proof that they are fucking morons, and they express their stupidity through hilariously massive lies.
    It's also hard to role-play because the main character's origin and morals are clearly defined.
    That's weird, 'cause I've been role-playing at it almost every day since 2015.

Fallout 4 is a game of great scale and impressive worldbuilding. It has an exceptional amount of content, and the early sense of exploring the wasteland is thrilling .
    This is the beginning of a "Not Recommended" review.
    Let's see why.

Unfortunately, it turns out to be a massive letdown. Here are five reasons why.
    1) The engine is not up to the task. Its handling of shadows is infamous.
    Utter nonsense.
    It looks amazing and I've seen like 10 glitches since 2015.

2) The UI is poor. Endlessly scrolling through the Misc section of your inventory to find the latest note or disc which you picked up is infuriating.
    I have never experienced this.
    Maybe this guy isn't familiar with the concept of "Alphabetization".

The lack of any sort of indication of the locations of your companions is a glaring omission, especially given how prone they are to lag behind or disappear altogether (I had to use console commands to retrieve Dogmeat at one point).
    Guess this tard never built a Settlement Management Console, because it lets you track all of your followers or specific ones, at all times.

3) It’s not a good RPG.
    Correct. It is the GREATEST RPG.
    Haha, unlike this preposterous idea of "role-playing" as the same fucking character every time
    (ie. "Geralt" instead of the characters I have played in Fallout since 2008, like Molok, Zowl, Buffaloni, Chet, Kubark, or new ones like Deek or "<o>" who signs his name by drawing an eye because he never learned to write.)

You are rarely given compelling choices,
    I am given compelling choices every few seconds.

and most of those are crude binary options.
    The most explosively retarded thing I have read this month.
    GO AND BUILD 10 DIFFERENT SETTLEMENTS WITH 10 DIFFERENT THEMES, AND TELL ME ABOUT HOW ALL OF THE DECISIONS WERE "BINARY".

Skillchecks are limited to dialogue, based on RNG and are easily maxed out regardless of your character build due to the levelling system.
    Again, utterly retarded. Your whole experience is drastically changed simply by putting points into locksmith or not putting any in.
    I have no idea how people can be this stupid and still figure out how to buy a game.

4) The writing is bland and forgettable for the most part. It doesn’t help that I came to this after Shadowrun: Hong Kong – a game with a compelling storyline and deep characters. Nothing about this game made me care about the people, factions or places it depicts. It was hard to choose between factions not because each had strong merits, but because I disliked them all. As the story funnelled me into wiping out person after person, I realised that I didn't care about the named characters any more than the countless faceless enemies who I'd wiped out in the wasteland. It all felt so meaningless.
    Meaningless?
    That's weird, because they made it so your dog can't die, because so many people simply could not accept the idea that their dog died.
    The dog is the simplest, least emotionally engaging character.

5) It’s packed full of busywork. Settlement building is utterly pointless and inconsequential;
    Oh, that's right.
    If you just get one settlement and never build an empire and depend on finding scraps of adhesive here and there in order to mod your rifle...
    ...or if you fight to get resources to build a bunch of water purifiers and then sell the water so you can buy seeds to make your own adhesive
    it's of...haha...no consequence.

Fucking. Moronically. Counter-Factual. AF.
    unbelievable

This is like someone complaining that the story of Star Wars has no stakes because it's just people talking and it never deals with Good vs. Evil and there's no action in it.
    Literally, that mind-bogglingly counterfactual.
    People who hate Fallout 4 are like Feminists.
    They live inside their own made-up reality.

Ooh, sick burn here!
    One of the negative reviews is a Prince of Bel-Air.
    I met Todd Howard and Pete Hines at a con a while ago, I went with my girlfriend. When we approached them Pete looked at me then at my girlfriend and said "The hell you doing with this stupid runt? Get with this wiener or get anally annihilated you she-devil."

now perks mean nothing.
    Yeah...yeah...being able to breath and hide underwater...being able to scrap fiber-optics from a pistol instead of just plastic and screws...being able to eat irradiated food without get poisoned...being able to fast-travel while encumbered...means nothing.

STOOOOOO-PID

Get your overpowered suit of armor 10 minutes in,
    Haha, this one's funny because earlier today, I got killed 3 times while wearing maxed out power armor and I thought the problem was that the power armor isn't protective as it looks.
    Sounds like this tard never heard of [VERY HARD] and/or [SURVIVAL] modes.

Cons:

-A lack of choice , reputation or karma system
    Karma was the stupidest mechanic from the old Fallouts.
    You're completely alone, there is no one around, anywhere.
    You take a carrot that doesn't belong to you
    and magically, God is watching you, and he informs all inhabitants of the world, that you are a bad man because you stole a secret carrot once.
    Utterly. Retarded.
    Taking out Karma is one of the basic musts for an improved Fallout game.

Fallout 4 is seriously one of the most efficacious Intelligence Tests out there.
    Last edited by Wilhelm; 09-04-2017 at 01:32 AM.
    |\___/|
    | " " |
    ,===__/( \ / )\__===,
    / """ (") """ \
    / " \
    | \_____= =_____/ |
    ,==._/ /\ /^\ /\ \_.==,

+ Reply to Thread