+ Reply to Thread
Page 22 of 24 FirstFirst ... 122021222324 LastLast

Thread: Ferocia Coutura Art trA arutuoC aicoreF

The movie that should have been

I feel like Elba is buffer than that
    "It was the best of times...it was Tebow Time."

Nigga lookin fierce

So after fixing the white-washin gin Gods of Egypt, today I figured I'd fix the white-washing in Prince of Persia.

My people do not look like that.

Well, they are Iranian/Persian actors.

Also just finished un-white-washing Pan's Tiger Lily.

So I'm working on adapting a scene from Stephen King's book IT in a photomanipulation. Hoping the new movie recreates it instead of cutting it out like the original TV movie did.

It's in the section Part 1, Chapter 2: After the Festival (1984)

And so far all I got done was the landscape. Took a couple of hours. Lots of frankensteining and turning just about every base pic from day to night. Adding the characters now, and then the background details to follow.

Something about the perspective of the bridge seems off. I know it's tricky when you're mixing all these different photos, nature of the beast, but the bridge looks a little too flat.
    "It was the best of times...it was Tebow Time."

Yeah, I see what you mean, though I think once I add the balloons, it won't be too much of an issue.

So been a while since I shared anything here. I haven't done much computer art in a long while for obvious reasons, but in the past month I recently started out trying a new medium with markers.

It kind of started when a fashion show I may take part in announced their theme as Neon Galaxy, so I made a couple of 20> minute designs just to get some out of my system.

Then I ended up attempting a portrait of a friend I find cute and he appreciated it, though I think the art isn't as cute as the real guy.

After those, I kind of wanted to start a portrait series of some of my fave characters ever, but my versions of them, which is usually a mix of the original source material, the mainstream material they're known for, and my own imagination of them. I started with the Wicked Witch of the West.

I also been kind of addicted to the concepts of the doll line Monster High and Ever After High, all thanks to the repaint videos that apparently love using their dolls. A character I like cuz it reminded me of HHN roles of mine is Deuce Gorgon, son of Medusa.

And lastly I drew one of my drag queen friends because she's the sweetest queen ever, we been friends a long time, and she was the first one there for me when I found out about my HIV years ago. She also raised about $15,000 for the OnePulse donation fund.

BTW, Imainly use PrismaColor and Copic markers as well as Sharpees, Highlighters, and random pens and "chalk markers"? That's what the box said on the latter, I bought them cuz they were metallic.

+ Reply to Thread