+ Reply to Thread
Page 47 of 47 FirstFirst ... 37454647

Thread: art kypade

This is the piece I bought off of Kypade:

Then he also packaged it in this, which as I mentioned I stuck on my bulletin board.
    Quote Originally Posted by Wilhelm
    You're fucking DANGEROUS.

sweet. glad it made it alright and you fks with it in person.

and if I thought the poster wrapping would be displayed I'd have used a more finished product...I have no idea who that one was supposed to be, I just remember abandoning it halfway thru because i was using too big a brush and knew I'd never get anything I was satisfied out of it. none of the other giant-marketing-poster practice pieces are much better tho, regardless of how finished they are.

Well, I mean, I plan on posting things on top of it on the bulletin board so I love how it sorta just peaking thru stuff. Occasionally, I just stare at that board for inspiration since it has a bunch of stuff stuck on it.

I posted a photo of the actual piece on facebook with a link to your facebook page so maybe someone else will buy a piece
    Quote Originally Posted by Wilhelm
    You're fucking DANGEROUS.

word I feel ya. yeah I assumed you weren't planning on wasting two thirds of yr board on a slapped together unfinished mystery piece on recycled marketing materials haha.

ima try to go thru while I'm here and kinda catalog what's available and somehow mark em as such...not too worried about selling at this point...eventually I'll put some effort into gettin em out there. but I definitely appreciate even the chance to get more people to see em. thanks.

It looks great
    "It was the best of times...it was Tebow Time."

Haven't done much lately but here's a quick...somein

In the year since this last post I did maybe half a dozen, ten? Paintings. I was doing like, ten a week, easy when I started.

Anyway here is the latest

Something about the face reminds me of the feels good man frog
    "It was the best of times...it was Tebow Time."

+ Reply to Thread