+ Reply to Thread
Page 386 of 1394 FirstFirst ... 2863363763843853863873883964364868861386 ... LastLast
Results 3,851 to 3,860 of 13939

Thread: Comics

Quote Originally Posted by KaineDamo View Post
    Amazing. Just like the Jack Chick comics.
    Spoiler:

Quote Originally Posted by Dave View Post
    I know I'm in the wrong since I don't agree with you, but I know what I believe and think. I do not have any problem with another country deciding what they want to ban and permit, be it Canada in this case or Germany and their various anti-nazi laws. Their laws stop at their borders, just like US laws stop at it's borders.
    Yes, I know. We let women vote, drive and go to school, but if that's illegal in another country, it is "cool" when they forbid women to vote, drive or go to school.
    Yes, there's no "Right" or "Wrong" way to treat people. It all just depends on which side of which imaginary line you're standing on when you do things.

When Nazis burned books, destroyed art and eventually rounded people up and killed them, it was "cool" because it wasn't against the law in their country.

Good thinking. "Just following orders."...really rolls off the tongue.
    |\___/|
    | " " |
    ,===__/( \ / )\__===,
    / """ (") """ \
    / " \
    | \_____= =_____/ |
    ,==._/ /\ /^\ /\ \_.==,
    | _ __/" \ |] [| / "\__ _ |

Never Nude A really nice butterscotch pudding's Avatar
    Jack Chick was the dude that made those christian strips right?

The one where the dad rapes his daughter, but its okay cause he believes in Jesus now?

Quote Originally Posted by Gunther View Post
    Jack Chick was the dude that made those christian strips right?

The one where the dad rapes his daughter, but its okay cause he believes in Jesus now?
    As I've said in past J.T.C. discussions, my favorite is the one where he says the world will become "one giant witch's coven" during the reign of the Anti-Christ, and he shows, not only people being beheaded in grocery store parking lots, for trying to buy bread without a Mark of the Beast, but WEREWOLVES running loose!
    |\___/|
    | " " |
    ,===__/( \ / )\__===,
    / """ (") """ \
    / " \
    | \_____= =_____/ |
    ,==._/ /\ /^\ /\ \_.==,

Quote Originally Posted by Wilhelm View Post
    Yes, I know. We let women vote, drive and go to school, but if that's illegal in another country, it is "cool" when they forbid women to vote, drive or go to school.
    Yes, there's no "Right" or "Wrong" way to treat people. It all just depends on which side of which imaginary line you're standing on when you do things.

When Nazis burned books, destroyed art and eventually rounded people up and killed them, it was "cool" because it wasn't against the law in their country.

Good thinking. "Just following orders."...really rolls off the tongue.
    It's more "you live how you want to there, and I'll live how I want here". But some people that run nations can't handle that and want to tell other nations what to do. Which can lead to war, if it's not because of religion or wanting more land or because the other people look different and are thought to be inferior.
    Last edited by Dave; 07-13-2012 at 04:37 PM.

Dave, I know my DKB, know it by rote...and the DKB I know, hates my guts because you and I are talking about politics in the comics thread, so let's just shut up about it now.
    |\___/|
    | " " |
    ,===__/( \ / )\__===,
    / """ (") """ \
    / " \
    | \_____= =_____/ |
    ,==._/ /\ /^\ /\ \_.==,

But I want to be hated too

so max, mee, Jake, Ferocia, Assassin have never read Sandman? is that right?

I have a trade and a few issues I slogged through but it was a frustrating read.
    "Every old sock meets an old shoe"
    ain't that a great saying?
    "every old sock meets an old shoe."

I liked that issue where Ishtar was a stripper and all the dudes came blood.
    |\___/|
    | " " |
    ,===__/( \ / )\__===,
    / """ (") """ \
    / " \
    | \_____= =_____/ |
    ,==._/ /\ /^\ /\ \_.==,

+ Reply to Thread