Page 1383 of 1384 FirstFirst ... 3838831283133313731381138213831384 LastLast
Results 13,821 to 13,830 of 13834

Thread: Comics

Feels like a huge signing

Brian Michael Bendis got an exclusive contract with DC
    "It was the best of times...it was Tebow Time."

Wow never thought that day would come

Give him a Question book

Wait, what? Wasn't Bendis like part of Marvel's Exclusive Inner Circle? Or did that all change the past few years?

If you mean that consultant team from the movies, they dissolved that around Age of Ultron I think. I know it’s dissolved, just can’t remember exactly when it happened.

He’s still been a top Marvel writer though, always on a big book (or books).

He’s been on Iron Man, Miles Spidey, Jessica Jones and Defenders most recently. Back in his DD days I really wanted to see he and Maleev do a run on Batman. Still think that would be good.

This will be great for DC and just for his career I think, creatively. He’s been writing Marvel soooo long. A new toy box is going to be good for him.

Also

Mark Millar announced his first Netflix comic, a Godfather/Goodfellas meets Harry Potter type deal with Olivier Coipel. And from the articles, it sounds like Netflix is the publisher. They’re getting into the comics game.

Seems like a big deal, we’ll see.

Apparently DC has made an offer to Jonathan Hickman

Moving and shaking at DC going on

Also, I read th^t article, not sure I buy all of it, but Bleeding Cool tends to be right about this stuff. Though they mention there's no way Marvel is publishing an F4 book any time soon, that seems wrong. Legacy brought back Valeria and Franklin. They're launching a book starring Thing and Human Torch. Sooo...feels like the F4 are coming back soon.

Would Bendis have gotten to write it? That's another story.
    Last edited by Mee; 11-09-2017 at 12:00 AM.

can we talk about this

https://www.bleedingcool.com/2017/11...-1-time-jumps/

remember when we were going thru all the stuff Snyder stole from Morrison's run, basically just doing his own version of literally every Morrison idea

Quote Originally Posted by BleedingCool
    Trapped in the multiverse thanks to the demon Barbatos, Bruce needs to find his way back to his own timeline.

is this not exactly the post-Final Crisis Batman book "The Return of Bruce Wayne" even down to the Barbatos shit???

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Batman...of_Bruce_Wayne

Quote Originally Posted by Wikipedia
    The series detailed the journey Bruce Wayne takes through the timestream of the DC Universe after being deposited in the distant past by Darkseid in Final Crisis.[7] Wayne has to overcome amnesia and "history itself" in order to make his way back to present-day Gotham City and retake his rightful place as Batman

c'mon now

Could be a big deal, we’ll see over time...Axel Alonso is out, CB Cebulski is in as Marvel Editor-In-Chief

Quote Originally Posted by Jake View Post
    can we talk about this

https://www.bleedingcool.com/2017/11...-1-time-jumps/

remember when we were going thru all the stuff Snyder stole from Morrison's run, basically just doing his own version of literally every Morrison idea

is this not exactly the post-Final Crisis Batman book "The Return of Bruce Wayne" even down to the Barbatos shit???

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Batman...of_Bruce_Wayne

c'mon now
    Grant Morrison is doing a Metal tie in with Snyder
    Quote Originally Posted by Mee View Post
    "oh I wouldn't want to go there. They're fighting in the streets there. BLACK LIVES MATTER. BLACK LIVES MATTER. *fist pumping* THAT'S what they're saying there."

+ Reply to Thread