+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 943 FirstFirst 123451353103503 ... LastLast

Thread: NFL Chat: NFL West is NFL Best

King of the Monstars Les Groper's Avatar
    What do you suppose he's thinking right now? "Well, I could always drown my sorrows in some Outback Steakhouse"

JayTee
    Croibaybee

Phillips... Australian for Failyuh

Ahh first place in the NFC West.
    HUNKA HUNKA!

Well, the Monday Nighter is kind of already decided, so here's my thoughts on the season so far...

In the AFC:
    Very interesting. Other than a few teams, a lot of the teams can still run away with it. Although, the Steelers are the most likely to win the AFC. But never count out those Jets! Sanchez is progressing and Tomlinson looks like the Tomlinson of yore. The Patriots might make a run, but I don't think they have it this year. They have a young defense and a young receiving core, so next year they might be better. The Chiefs/Raiders/Chargers is pretty crazy, though I think the Chargers have a better chance. They always make a run, but likely that the Chiefs can hold there own this time. The Colts and Titans look to be the contenders in their division, with Houston looking trailing behind. Which is a shame, they might be able to make a run, but they can't seem to get a streak going..

In the NFC:
    Another conundrum. The Falcons and Giants look to be the class of the NFC, but don't count out the Eagles. Jackson is back and he was great. And as long as Vick stays healthy, they will the division. Of course there are the Rams and Bucs. Both teams are playoff contenders, The Rams WILL win the division. But sadly, I expect a quick exit from the playoffs. Of course, if they get hot they can go all the way. Plenty of teams have done it before. Finally, the Vikings and Packers. Both teams are having problems with injuries, And Minnesota had a big win today. But I believe, the Packers will take the division, with the Vikings making a desperate run, but just falling short..

Surprises:
    Obviously there are the Chiefs, Raiders, Rams and Bucs. But I think the best of these are the Browns. They are consistently playing better and McCoy and Hillis look to be the answer there. I believe in 2012, they can make the playoffs.
    It's all in the 'stache

If the Falcons beat the Ravens on Thursday = Best in NFC

JayTee

Wait, so I dont have to work for Jerry anymore?

Quote Originally Posted by Jaytee View Post
    They're getting overlooked right now.

Jerry jones needs to stop playing GM. He got lucky in the 90s, now it is time to stop playing and put football people in charge of your football team.

But instead he is like "I take all the blame for this team sucking..... that means I have to make more decisions to make it worse!"

gawd.

JayTee
    Quote Originally Posted by Les Groper View Post
    They're getting overlooked right now.
    They could be playing a lot better. Too many close games. They are better than that.

But Trent Dilfer said he didn't see the Falcons as a viable Super Bowl contender. I was kinda confused by that. The Giants are REALLY the only threat for them in the NFC.

Saints maybe, but I doubt it. Eagles are making a case behind Vick. But the Falcons are a very well rounded team.

+ Reply to Thread