+ Reply to Thread
Page 23 of 23 FirstFirst ... 13212223

Thread: Sherlock

There were a few words in that one that PBS censored, which was pretty annoying. Like at one point Sherlock said something like "I'm just a ____" and I have no clue what he said
    "It was the best of times...it was Tebow Time."

Quote Originally Posted by Mee View Post
    There were a few words in that one that PBS censored, which was pretty annoying. Like at one point Sherlock said something like "I'm just a ____" and I have no clue what he said
    I downloaded the unedited episode, he said "I'm just a faggot"

Quote Originally Posted by Mee View Post
    Id guess either "addict" or "opium addict". Unless he went harcore to heroine.

Feeling like Katrina with no fema
    Like Martin with no Gina
    Like a flight with no visa
    First class with the seat back I still see ya
    In my past, you on the other side of the glass
    Of my memory's museum

Wont be sure if this is true on the censored words until it hits netflix.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/amp.red...?client=safari

Feeling like Katrina with no fema
    Like Martin with no Gina
    Like a flight with no visa
    First class with the seat back I still see ya
    In my past, you on the other side of the glass
    Of my memory's museum

Quote Originally Posted by Daisy View Post
    Awww.... did you cry?

Maybe Nirvana will come give you a hug.

I just watched the three episodes. I've always really disliked the actress that played Mary and the fact that they turned her into an assassin, it just felt too over the top, so to see an episode that was so heavily reliant on her was kind of boring to me.

The second episode with Toby Jones was top tier for sure. Super creepy and the reveal at the end was pretty good.

The last episode was...Okay? It made me think of a weird Skyfall/Saw mixture except even more over the top?
    Spoiler:
    The Molly scene was good, as was the Moriarty entrance. I'm still hoping he turns out to be alive somewhere.

I'd be okay with another season, but if this is it I'd be okay with that. I feel like the longer this show goes on the more comic booky it gets. Even the last scene with Sherlock and Watson running was straight out of Batman & Robin.
    Quote Originally Posted by Butt Savage View Post
    He is everything that's wrong with a movie goer. It scares me that human beings like Nirvana exist and they possibly shape the movie landscape.

I'm glad I watched this rather than watch season 4. Though this video isn't without it's own gaping problems. This dude repeats so many points over and over it for sure did not have to be 1 hour and 49 minutes long.

Last edited by KaineDamo; 06-02-2017 at 06:11 PM.
    Kaine's comics

'Donate' to the KaineDamo Bitcoin fund: 1EiTw2zBmjgNaKkqoMaEV1QrgcE4ZGsHKT

I'm not gonna watch that, but I would say if you liked the other seasons it's worth watching

A lot of people didn't seem to like the finale, how dark it was, but I thought it was really good if you can get past that hang up. The only stinker was the one heavily focused on Mrs Watson. It's not like the other seasons are perfect.
    "It was the best of times...it was Tebow Time."

I wasn't that big into it. I only really thought it was okay sometimes. In the video above, the guy really goes in-depth with the flaws of the show and Moffat as a show runner/writer. Teases of something deeper without really providing it, pointless twists that don't really add anything to the story, unsatisfying/unresolved cliffhangers, everything centering around Moriarty in the first season, and Sherlock solving problems via magical thinking all the time rather than showing info to the viewer that makes sense.
    Kaine's comics

'Donate' to the KaineDamo Bitcoin fund: 1EiTw2zBmjgNaKkqoMaEV1QrgcE4ZGsHKT

+ Reply to Thread