+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Deadpool 2 (2018)

Quote Originally Posted by Franny Powers View Post
    This movie is bigger than the first one in every way... But also better.
    Which is funny, because I think in the next sequel Reynolds stated he wanted to scale back to the first one.
    emperor of DKB or something

Spoiler:
    Was that Brad Pitt as The Vanisher?

Quote Originally Posted by BatBrain View Post
    Spoiler:
    Was that Brad Pitt as The Vanisher?
    Yes
    HUNKA HUNKA!

I thought so! This was great.

you don't get to bring friends tiny white penis's Avatar
    Thought this was pretty terrible. The first one was most definitely a fluke. Constantly winking at your audience is not fun, after a while it is just annoying. In that way I guess it was a good adaptation of recent Deadpool comics...cuz it sucked.
    My brother and I always tried to make swords out of aluminum window sections. Then duel, my brother always calling for the power of Greyskull.

I did laugh at,
    Spoiler:
    after two hours of just pure references, he tells the audience to Google dubstep like you don't know what it is.
    Last edited by tiny white penis; 05-18-2018 at 05:58 PM.
    My brother and I always tried to make swords out of aluminum window sections. Then duel, my brother always calling for the power of Greyskull.

Spoiler:
    Obligatory Matt Damon cameo checked off.
    Quote Originally Posted by Butt Savage View Post
    He is everything that's wrong with a movie goer. It scares me that human beings like Nirvana exist and they possibly shape the movie landscape.

Quote Originally Posted by tiny white penis View Post
    Thought this was pretty terrible. The first one was most definitely a fluke. Constantly winking at your audience is not fun, after a while it is just annoying. In that way I guess it was a good adaptation of recent Deadpool comics...cuz it sucked.
    I wouldn't go that far that it sucked, but it certainly wasn't great and overall its pretty mediocre.

Spoiler:
    I think killing his g/f was an interesting choice on paper... But they shoved 10 pounds of shit into a 5 pound bag. The whole thing goes by whiz-bang so fast... That at no point... Did I feel any of it or really cared. Also, it just felt like one constant meaningless gag. And it gets so silly, what does any of it even matter? Like do you believe any of these characters? As a joke and seeing some nerdy shit, I think it's entertaining, but I have no desire to see it again. 6/10.
    Quote Originally Posted by Wilhelm
    You're fucking DANGEROUS.

Quote Originally Posted by Movies205 View Post
    I wouldn't go that far that it sucked, but it certainly wasn't great and overall its pretty mediocre.

Spoiler:
    I think killing his g/f was an interesting choice on paper... But they shoved 10 pounds of shit into a 5 pound bag. The whole thing goes by whiz-bang so fast... That at no point... Did I feel any of it or really cared. Also, it just felt like one constant meaningless gag. And it gets so silly, what does any of it even matter? Like do you believe any of these characters? As a joke and seeing some nerdy shit, I think it's entertaining, but I have no desire to see it again. 6/10.
    They go so meta in this movie there are jokes about the concept of jokes and jokes where the main character explains basic story structure to the audience. Everything that worked in the first movie is played to extremes here. Only the xforce formation scene feels fresh but even that feels like a misfire.

Oh and what is with Marvel and their obsession over Call of the Wilderpeople?

Hunt for the Wilderpeople is fucking hilarious.
    Quote Originally Posted by Butt Savage View Post
    He is everything that's wrong with a movie goer. It scares me that human beings like Nirvana exist and they possibly shape the movie landscape.

+ Reply to Thread