+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Sicario 2: the quickening

you don't get to bring friends tiny white penis's Avatar

Sicario 2: the quickening

The movie I'm most looking forward to in 2018. Hopefully they can keep the big themes going from number 1, but if they just turn it into a big dumb action movie starring these characters I won't complain.

My brother and I always tried to make swords out of aluminum window sections. Then duel, my brother always calling for the power of Greyskull.

I was excited for this but the latest trailer just looks like a Logan clone.
    My brother and I always tried to make swords out of aluminum window sections. Then duel, my brother always calling for the power of Greyskull.

Hi JJ

Feeling like Katrina with no fema
    Like Martin with no Gina
    Like a flight with no visa
    First class with the seat back I still see ya
    In my past, you on the other side of the glass
    Of my memory's museum

So early screenings say this movie is fucking insane. Calling it the Aliens to Sicario's Alien in that it is essentially turning the premise of the first movie into a straight action film. Have to wait and see but that does get me excited. Apparently the director of this one wants to make a Call of Duty movie next.

+ Reply to Thread