+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Venom

Venom

HUNKA HUNKA!

Very smart trailer. (Rare you see that now a days)

Looks like it trending in the right direction. Have to wait and see what comes next.
    Quote Originally Posted by Wilhelm
    You're fucking DANGEROUS.

So they're just skipping the Spider-Man stuff and Brock gets the suit first or what? What the hell is their idea here. The trailer looks nothing like the movie affiliated with any comic books , let alone fucking Spider-Man. If it wasn't for the title card and the Marvel logo at the start, I'd think this was some generic shitty horror movie with Tom Hardy in it.

I just don't get this movie. The teaser screams of another Fant4stic to me.
    It's all in the 'stache

Alex, not everyone is a raging comic nerd like yourself. In fact, most people don't give two shits about gratuitous comics from the 90s. (Tho the latest ones, don't seem much better).

The idea behind a teaser is simply to announce it exists. Also... I think it's been clear from the beginning they're separating it from Spider-Man

They're going with the idea they've gone with a gazillion times in other media since they obviously can't recreate the Secret Wars, which is something crashes on earth releasing the symbiote.

Also... All you nerds jack off to Ex Machina which is a well-done generic sci-fi flick? So who cares if it's generic? As long as the character is good and its shot well with some good set pieces, it should be fine. So far it looks like that's the way it is trending.

/Movies setting it straight per usual.

It's a Venom movie. There should be an affiliation to Spider-Man. His damn appearance references Spidey for god sakes, how they gonna explain that? And the Spider powers? Will they even have him have spider powers? I very much doubt it. In the end, the only way it's a Venom movie is that his name is Eddie Brock, that's it. It's just pissing on the character
    It's all in the 'stache

lolol its a one min teaser, alex. Relax

Quote Originally Posted by Wilford Brimley View Post
    lolol its a one min teaser, alex. Relax
    Fo'real.

Also who cares? It's a dumb comic book movie. Like all comic book movies. They're meant to sell you shit. You go, turn your brain off, and enjoy pretty people beating each other up for a hour and a half.

alex does.

I might skip this one for whatever foreign film will be playing at the time of release.
    Quote Originally Posted by Butt Savage View Post
    He is everything that's wrong with a movie goer. It scares me that human beings like Nirvana exist and they possibly shape the movie landscape.

+ Reply to Thread