+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Top Games of 2017

Breath of the wild is by far the greatest game of 2017. Never have I had more fun doing than nothing but exploring without even having a mission. Normally I'm eager to finish the fucker but I'm just enjoying meeting new enemies and new locations. I've done about 30-40 hours and only completed one main dungeon.

Dead Danson
    Quote Originally Posted by Master Chief View Post
    i dunno destiny 2 like took away a ton of the best shit from the first game and none of my stuff came forward to destiny 2 coz theyre like "its a fresh start" and like ok, but why do you keep bringing back the old exotic weapons and armor from the first game but i cant get my cool ship from the first game. all the ships in destiny 2 suck balls

also i am not a happy they put in an invisible xp debuffs if you played too long. and when they got called out their answers was to double the amount of xp you need to lvl up and nerf the amount of xp you get from activities LOL at least andromeda had sudoku
    XP Debuffs was garbage and when has a sequel ever let you keep your old gear?

Quote Originally Posted by The Amazing Lee View Post
    Breath of the wild is by far the greatest game of 2017. Never have I had more fun doing than nothing but exploring without even having a mission. Normally I'm eager to finish the fucker but I'm just enjoying meeting new enemies and new locations. I've done about 30-40 hours and only completed one main dungeon.
    i like when link holds melons it looks like he has boobs lol

Quote Originally Posted by Clurk View Post
    XP Debuffs was garbage and when has a sequel ever let you keep your old gear?
    but like the first one was this MMO wannabe and theyre like "this is a 10 year franchise" and then they changed their mind so nothing carries over. and I wouldnt be so upset if they didn't recycle EVERYTHING possible, in the first game and in this one. I don't understand it would have been so easy and the game would have a ton more stuff in it if they did. like they're padding the dlc with exotic weapons and armor from the first game why not do that with everything wtf shooting stuff is funtimes tho but i dont like bungie anymore goodbye bungie

+ Reply to Thread