+ Reply to Thread

Thread: The Disaster Artist (2017)

The Disaster Artist (2017)

This lived up to my expectations, and exceeded them in points. I thought Franco's Wiseau was "eh" for the first few scenes he was in (like an average impression), but by the end I totally forgot it was him. Dave Franco as Greg is just "actor man", he is fine, good in parts, but nothing great.

Thats it, nothing else. Good movie, this year sucks for movies so this and Get Out are probably the two best ones.
    http://filthysushi.tumblr.com/

"I dont get sick. I dont observe major holidays. Im a jackhammer.

Oh hi Ben
    HUNKA HUNKA!

I completely agree that at first when Franco showed up I wasn't impressed, but as the movie went on it was totally "Oh wow, Franco is Tommy Wiseau." This movie was fucking hilarious and if Franco gets a Best Actor nod it's totally deserved. A bunch of great cameos throughout. This was great.
    Quote Originally Posted by Butt Savage View Post
    He is everything that's wrong with a movie goer. It scares me that human beings like Nirvana exist and they possibly shape the movie landscape.

I watched this today. I agree with both of you. He was just a goofy James Franco at first but totally disappeared into being Tommy Wiseau.
    HUNKA HUNKA!

+ Reply to Thread