+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: The Incredibles 2

The Incredibles 2

Disney has moved the Incredibles sequel up a year to June 2018, while "Toy Story 4" moved to 2019.

http://www.hollywoodreporter.com/new...ed-2019-941475
    emperor of DKB or something

Still wish Toy Story 4 wasn't happening.
    Quote Originally Posted by Butt Savage View Post
    He is everything that's wrong with a movie goer. It scares me that human beings like Nirvana exist and they possibly shape the movie landscape.

I said that about 3 and it was great, so I'm willing to buy in

Super excited for Incredibles though. Long overdue.
    "It was the best of times...it was Tebow Time."

No, no. Let's get 2 more Cars sequels in first.

Don't forget a prequel to Monsters Inc
    "It was the best of times...it was Tebow Time."

Quote Originally Posted by ThePoler View Post
    Still wish Toy Story 4 wasn't happening.
    I'd be more excited if Rashida Jones wasn't co-writing it.
    HUNKA HUNKA!

She did a good job co-writing the first episode of Black Mirror's third series!

http://www.slashfilm.com/the-incredi...ails-from-d23/

Bird also noted that the first movie ended without the family knowing that Jack Jack has powers, and they’re planning to have fun with that (as we soon saw in a clip described below). He also reminded the crowd that the Parr family house was destroyed at the end of the first movie, so they get a new house: one part home, one part superhero lair. It’s a midcentury modern design, complete with all kinds of sharp corners.

As for the story, Bird remained tight-lipped. He said we’ll meet some superheroes who rival the Incredibles themselves and some…not so much. However, Elastigirl will take center stage this time, as Bob has to stay home for reasons that were not specified. But having a stay-at-home father and a superhero mother who is out seeing action is a nice twist.

At this point, the cast was brought on stage – the first time they have all been together in one place. Craig T. Nelson is back as Bob/Mr. Incredible, Holly Hunter as Helen/Elastigirl, Sarah Vowell as Violet, and Samuel L. Jackson as Frozone. The young actor Huck Milner is stepping in to voice Dash (since the previous actor is too old now) and Jackson had one piece of advice for him: “Never read the comments.”

We then watched a work-in-progress clip from the film. The scene finds Bob asleep in their house, but baby Jack Jack notices something outside: a raccoon. Jack Jack accidentally teleports through the wall and the raccoon runs at him, forcing Jack to use his powers. His body is engulfed in flame, Human Torch-style, and he fires lasers from his eyes. First, the raccoon is terrified and tries hiding, but it soon seizes its opportunity and leaps on Jack Jack…whose skin expands like elastic. Bob wakes up and rushes outside to save his son, but the baby multiplies himself into several forms, finally scaring the raccoon away. Bob speaks: “Oh, my. You have powers!”

The clip was cute and very reminiscent of the Jack Jack Attack short film from back when the first movie arrived.
    HUNKA HUNKA!

I'm sure it's going to be good because Pixar, but I was hoping to see the whole family in action Fantastic Four style

also this gets old
    http://tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.php/Main/BumblingDad

+ Reply to Thread