+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Death Stranding

Incredibly versatile game. Didn't realize it was possible to completely baffle the AI with multiple Big Boss balloons lol. And rolling into a stealth stick 'em up maneuver? That was sick.
    Kaine's comics

'Donate' to the KaineDamo Bitcoin fund: 1EiTw2zBmjgNaKkqoMaEV1QrgcE4ZGsHKT

Quote Originally Posted by KaineDamo View Post
    Incredibly versatile game. Didn't realize it was possible to completely baffle the AI with multiple Big Boss balloons lol. And rolling into a stealth stick 'em up maneuver? That was sick.

He's got a vid, where he stands on a shipping container, Fulton extracts it, and shoots dudes in the face through the buildings Windows as the container pulls him up to the roof

Haha

'I know I said that guy was the killdest guy, but this guy...'
    Kaine's comics

If Silent Hills returned (it won't) I will cry tears of joy
    It's all in the 'stache

haha "Not the guy I'm shooting....that guy..."
    |\___/|
    | " " |
    ,===__/( \ / )\__===,
    / """ (") """ \
    / " \
    | \_____= =_____/ |
    ,==._/ /\ /^\ /\ \_.==,
    | _ __/" \ |] [| / "\__ _ |

Kaine's comics

omg i love how everyone has a boner for snyth musics now

MADS MIKKELSEN!!!!!

HUNKA HUNKA!

Beautiful trailer. Hypnotic long take (technically not one take, there is a cut in there), travelling through a tunnel (the tunnel in itself must be a metaphor for something... tunnels in a way are like cords connecting one thing to another), beautiful lighting... very dramatic close-up of Hannibal...

It's mesmerizing but I have no idea what the game is about. Fucking Del Toro is in this teaser, which may just be a red herring.

There's a lot of hints as to what's going on but no clear overall picture.

Like the first teaser, there's a lot of dead things from the sea. In this, there's crabs, and even what looks like dolphins. Everything is connected by cords. The tank has gross organic mass around it, some of it even falling off. The tank is also connected to the soldiers behind with with a big cord. The planes have cords trailing behind them. And of course, Mads is controlling the skeleton soldiers with cords. Del Toro even connects to the baby he's protecting with a cord.

Look close enough and you can see the soldiers are skeletons.

Oily substance seems to appear when those soldiers pass by on the bridge. Black oily substance is prominent in both teasers. Black hand prints also present in both teasers.

Because I know Kojima likes horror artist Junji Ito, I think this threat that's controlling all these things comes from the sea. This oily substance can probably raise things from the dead... like WWII era soldiers. It can also take over technology, like tanks.

Whatever this universe is, everything is connected by cords. Maybe people aren't 'born' any more. Thus the fish-tank thing that Del Toro kept the baby in. The doll with the cross section on its stomach, Norman Reedus had the exact same cross scar on his stomach in the first teaser. So maybe Norman was created or made by these beings after they took over.

Other than that I dunno what the fuck is going on.

I love Kojima's style, I like that he wants to screw with people and keep things relatively close to his chest.

I think he'll try to super-ruse us, in the end, somehow. Nobody knew PT was his game until they beat it, maybe he'll do something similar again. Release some random ass demo under a different studio name that turns out to be connected to Death Stranding. Or maybe Del Toro will use his connections to have something televised or play in a movie screen that ends up connected to Death Stranding. Maybe I'm putting too many expectations on Kojima. I dunno, you never know with that sly dog.
    Kaine's comics

I just clicked on to something BIG, something other people have come close to but I haven't heard ANY ONE make the connection I just made. And it's something pretty obvious once you see it.

Shit.

I need a mic, damn it. Someone else is gonna catch on to it before I get the chance to do a vid.
    Kaine's comics

+ Reply to Thread