+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Death Stranding

Kaine's comics

'Donate' to the KaineDamo Bitcoin fund: 1EiTw2zBmjgNaKkqoMaEV1QrgcE4ZGsHKT

Following Kojima's twitter and youtube accounts gives a great insight into the man. You get a look at all the stuff that influences his work, but you also see how he's constantly travelling, consuming a great variety of creative media all the time, and how he's also working all the time.

That's what it takes to be great.

I also didn't know he was so funny till I started watching his videos. He's had me cracking up a couple times.

He talks about Captain America at around 42 mins into the video.

Kaine's comics

Not exactly the greatest trailer, but it's Kojima so itll probably be decent

Sexy Kojima

Kaine's comics

now this whole thread feels likes a diary of how kaine discovered he wants to be banged by kojima

omg i was just reading how you found him funny in the interview and then the pic and then I see the 1st sentence is that youd suck his cock nevermind im slow

That's a lot of cameras dad, what a narcissist

The Kojima/Konami SUPER RUSE theory!!

The theory is that Kojima and Konami have faked their falling out and that Silent Hills/Death Stranding are one and the same game.

Overall, I think it's pretty implausible that Konami would just go along with that and allow their reputation to be damaged. Surely it's all affected their stock negatively.

Some interesting links, though. Both games seem to deal with or hint towards dealing with alternate dimensions. Hand prints are left on the sand by something we can't see in DS, similar hand prints are present in the videos for Silent Hills. Both have babies. Silent Hill makes use of oil as a kind of metaphor for corruption; oil is all over Reedus in the DS trailer. So, all sorts of little connections like that.

Part of the SUPER RUSE theory is that Kojima was planning to ruse all of us since at least 2014, that even back then he had a hand in Low Roar's album cover, their music video with a dude getting oiled, and the lyrics 'I'll keep coming' - possibly referenced in the PT teaser when the narrator says he will be back, Kojima on stage for the DS trailer saying 'I'm back'.

Mind blown.

I think maybe Kojima is just re-using some motifs like the hand prints, the whale, and alternate dimension concept. I mean why not. If you put a lot of work into Silent Hills, but discover you can't do that game anymore, why not hold onto a bunch of the ideas you wanted to explore. But then again I'm pretty sure Kojima had to have known he was on the way out when he made PT. The narration in that game's ending is far too heavy handed to be coincidence.

Kaine's comics

Still waiting on MGSV: Chapter 3

Still one of the GOATs though

Absolutely sickening when he puts the C4 on the dudes lmao

GOAT game

+ Reply to Thread