+ Reply to Thread
Page 36 of 38 FirstFirst ... 263435363738 LastLast

Thread: Marvel Cinematic Universe

Black Panther 9/10

Bad CGI in a 3D showing.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mee View Post
    "oh I wouldn't want to go there. They're fighting in the streets there. BLACK LIVES MATTER. BLACK LIVES MATTER. *fist pumping* THAT'S what they're saying there."

Quote Originally Posted by equint77 View Post
    Natalie portman is saying shed be interesting in returning to thor

i dont really blame her completely for jane foster. A lot if not most of it goes to writing/directing. They made her an astrophysicist but still relegated her to damsel in distress. Her character was pretty one dimensional after her space jargon. It was a real wasted opportunity in thor 2 when she visited asgard. It could have all been through a human perspective how strange/advanced they are but with the weak dark elf, continuation of the brotherly rivalry they could never get it right.

then if i remember portman not exactly being enthusiastic about the franchise. Ragnorok showed the characters are way better off away from earth and awful kat dennings quips
    they just needed to show Kat Dennings boobs more

Quote Originally Posted by Goku View Post
    Black Panther 9/10

Bad CGI in a 3D showing.
    how'd you see it so early my man? i haven't seen ANY movies day 1 in months. last time i remember was force awakens. but i may check this out on the thursday night screening. kinda hype even though i know it's a marvel movie

He gets a TON of early screenings in the Detroit area.
    HUNKA HUNKA!

If he was i think me and alex would have gotten lifetime tix to all the mcu movies

Feeling like Katrina with no fema
    Like Martin with no Gina
    Like a flight with no visa
    First class with the seat back I still see ya
    In my past, you on the other side of the glass
    Of my memory's museum

The last Marvel movie I paid for on a first showing was Antman. If the movie is good I always see it a second time and pay for it. Now I have movie pass and I work in an office building behind a theater. I’ll see black panther a few more times.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mee View Post
    "oh I wouldn't want to go there. They're fighting in the streets there. BLACK LIVES MATTER. BLACK LIVES MATTER. *fist pumping* THAT'S what they're saying there."

Disney just announced that Captain Marvel is officially in production and the cast list contains some very intriguing and surprising names.

They are Djimon Hounsou, Lee Pace, and Clark Gregg, all of whom have appeared in the Marvel Cinematic Universe before. Since Captain Marvel is set in the ‘90s and it’s expected to travel into space and have some kind of S.H.I.E.L.D. connection (Samuel L. Jackson is also back), it seems likely Hounsou and Pace could be reprising their Guardians of the Galaxy roles as Korath and Ronan, and Gregg could be back in action as Agent Coulson, of Avengers and Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. fame.
    emperor of DKB or something

Excited about Coulson. Since Ronan is in this hopefully they'll actually make him interesting this time.
    Last edited by ThePoler; 03-26-2018 at 06:34 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Butt Savage View Post
    He is everything that's wrong with a movie goer. It scares me that human beings like Nirvana exist and they possibly shape the movie landscape.

Haha theyll have to cgi his face to cut off 30 years.

Feeling like Katrina with no fema
    Like Martin with no Gina
    Like a flight with no visa
    First class with the seat back I still see ya
    In my past, you on the other side of the glass
    Of my memory's museum

+ Reply to Thread