+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Windows 10 shit

alright. think im gonna take the plunge.
    "Every old sock meets an old shoe"
    ain't that a great saying?
    "every old sock meets an old shoe."

Quote Originally Posted by Jake View Post
    update display driver?

Just saw this. I tried it. Other people with my laptop (Lenovo Yoga 2) had similar issues when upgrading to Windows 10.

Like I said, my desktop PC is running perfectly fine. I'm leaning towards just reinstalling windows on the laptop.
    http://filthysushi.tumblr.com/

"I donít get sick. I donít observe major holidays. Iím a jackhammer.Ē

updated. thought i lost all my files. everything in quick access showed empty. everything in 'this pc' showed up empty. everything in the windows.old user folder for me, also empty.
    everything in C:\Users\TDedman\Documents is not empty? its all there, even though C:\Users\TDedman\Documents is supposedly This PC:\Users\TDedman\Documents?

and all my saved passwords in my browsers (chrome) appear to be gone. im sure ill figure this all out in a few minutes, but from an outta the box update perspective i give this 4/10.

Put my kid to bed, then noticed C:\Users\TEMP\ was the named location for Downloads, Pictures, Documents, etc. was the location. So rebooted a second time and its ok now. not sure why the first one didn't take, but whatever.

+ Reply to Thread