+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 148 FirstFirst 123451353103 ... LastLast

Thread: Marvel's Spider-Man: Starring Lazarus

I thought I saw an article with updated release dates. Basically every movie gets shifted back a date.

Quote Originally Posted by Mee View Post
    Spider-Man in Marvel,

Another solo movie reboot,
    I know it seems like they will recast, but has it been confirmed that this new co-production will just assume ASM and ASM2 never happened?

Quote Originally Posted by equint77 View Post
    boo sony. Itll begreat to see spidey with cap and IM but having sony have any kind of say lets the air out of the balloon. [/I]
    eh, Kevin Feige is listed as the producer. And I'm sure Disney/Marvel will be holding their money buckets over Sony's head. "Do it how we want it or the billion dollar box office goes away."

All of them except Infinity Wars. Which is strange that Black Panther will appear in two films before getting his solo film.
    Quote Originally Posted by Butt Savage View Post
    He is everything that's wrong with a movie goer. It scares me that human beings like Nirvana exist and they possibly shape the movie landscape.

Be Kind
    they should cast that dude from the internship. the nerd bitch. i think they talked about casting him already.

anyway, great news. we did it, fam. we will finally see spider-man and thanos fight on the big screen.

Thank GOD. I couldn't stand the ASM movies. Total shit show to begin with.
    HUNKA HUNKA!

Quote Originally Posted by EML View Post
    I know it seems like they will recast, but has it been confirmed that this new co-production will just assume ASM and ASM2 never happened?
    Yeah I dunno. They might treat it like Bond continuity pre-Craig? Like Gwen could be dead, keep the landmark events and not dwell on anything else.

JK Simmons hinted recently he was coming back as Jameson. So maybe they'll just blend everyone's understanding of Spider-Man from both series into this, start fresh but not drag us through any origin crap beyond maybe a montage. I think Gwen being alive or dead is probably the biggest question. And if he's in high school or not, since he graduated in ASM2 also.

Open with taking down a b-list bad guy unrelated to the plot, basically ASM2 opening without the airplane crap, montage origin and establish who's alive in the credits, BOOM, movie time
    "It was the best of times...it was Tebow Time."

Or how about a montage of death of Uncle Ben and Gwen, fighting various villains and then you are caught up.

Quote Originally Posted by Erzengel View Post
    Or how about a montage of death of Uncle Ben and Gwen, fighting various villains and then you are caught up.
    Yeah, Montage of Death

Getting hired at the Bugle, etc

Establish everything in 3 minutes, set to not a sappy Coldplay song
    "It was the best of times...it was Tebow Time."

No more origin stories, no more referencing uncle bens death. That and batmans origins dont need to be shown anymore. The whole world knows them by now and it just takes time from the main plots.

Garfield was a decent spiderman but he was too "cool" to be nerdy oeter parker, in asm1 i didnt feel he was the outcast he's supposed to be.

Feeling like Katrina with no fema
    Like Martin with no Gina
    Like a flight with no visa
    First class with the seat back I still see ya
    In my past, you on the other side of the glass
    Of my memory's museum

+ Reply to Thread