+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 117 1231151101 ... LastLast

Thread: Modern Day Rap (plus bitches in the back)

Modern Day Rap (plus bitches in the back)

Modern day rap, plus the bitches in the back

What rap music is everyone listening to?

I think we can all agree that Kanye's new cd is amazing and one of the best of the year if not THE best... literally every song rapes. The only one that I think is JUST OKAY is "Monster".

I listened to T.I.'s new album yesterday. It has like 6 or 7 good songs. Not bad. "Castle Walls" "Welcome to the World" "How Life Changed" and "No Mercy" are the best...

Nicki Minaj's Pink Friday kind of sucks... I have like 4 or 5 songs that I listen to but I don't like them too much. I'll give her a break since it's her first album. She'll get better once she stops using the "Barry Bonds flow" that's so popular nowadays... "I'll hang you up, flat-screen.... I'll kick that ho, punt... I dare you, Bambi... I'm on that different kind of high, heroin, put on my cape and fly to the sky, heroine..." I hate that shit. I'm not a Drake fan. The Pink Friday songs I listen to are "Roman's Revenge" "Did It On'em" "Blazin" and "Right Thru Me".

Kid Cudi's new album is okay, not near as good as his first album. There are some songs that I really like on it, but some that I really hate. "GHOST!" "Don't Play This Song" and "Mr. Rager" are some standouts...

Disuss modern day rap
    plus the bitches in the back

I actually love "Monster" the most

The whole KW album is great though, bro. It's amazing.

I thought Recovery was the best album of 2010 in terms of rap (I'm a white dude that doesn't listen to a whole lot of it) but when I put "My Beautiful Dark Twisted Fantasy" in my CD player in the car, I started masturbating after about 3 songs in.
    Last edited by Franny Powers; 12-09-2010 at 04:42 AM.
    HUNKA HUNKA!

wiz khalifa. kush and orange juice. best rap cd in a while.

are you all listening to wiz yet?

I cant believe the new kanye got a ten oh from p4k. wtfs that?

Wiz Khalifa I've got Kush and OJ and Deal or No Deal in my Jeep right now. He did a show with Yelawolf here in October and it was awesome.

MBDTF is great. I like Monster's beat, but the song I find the weakest is So Appalled. Hell of a Life is my most listened to.

I've been listening to a lot of Theophilus London's mixtapes and really digging him. Cudi's new album is decent, but not great. Other notable albums: Eminem's Recovery and Big Boi's Sir Lucious Leftfoot: The Son of Chico Dusty.

I haven't listened to Wiz at all... I downloaded one of his mixtapes but never listened to it. I'll get around to him.

Big Boi's album was fucking great, every song on it is solid. I almost liked it more than Recovery... Recovery might have been a little overrated but it's still a really good rap album.

We brought Big Boi in for a concert/pep rally this year and it was amazing. I got to meet him and Super Mash Bros (the mash-up dudes).

Quote Originally Posted by EML View Post
    Wiz Khalifa I've got Kush and OJ and Deal or No Deal in my Jeep right now. He did a show with Yelawolf here in October and it was awesome.

MBDTF is great. I like Monster's beat, but the song I find the weakest is So Appalled. Hell of a Life is my most listened to.

I've been listening to a lot of Theophilus London's mixtapes and really digging him. Cudi's new album is decent, but not great. Other notable albums: Eminem's Recovery and Big Boi's Sir Lucious Leftfoot: The Son of Chico Dusty.
    Whaaaaaaaaaaaaaat?

I love So Appalled... everyone's verses are sick. Even random RZA at the end.

CHAMPAGNE WISHES AND THIRTY WHITE BITCHES!!!!!!! FU-CKIN RIDICULOUS!!!!!!!

why are people saying they liked Recovery

it was worse than Relapse

King of the Monstars Les Groper's Avatar
    A Tribe Called Quest. They are not a new rap group.

I left my wallet in El Segundo, bitches.

+ Reply to Thread