+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 430 FirstFirst 123451353103 ... LastLast

Thread: DKB Fantasy Football Keeper League, Thread Two

JayTee
    Marcel Reece is gonna put the team on his back doh

Can't Wait to be King Charles Brodin's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by M205 View Post
    Strong keeper class, JT. Will it overcome the fact the fact you traded all your draft picks away?
    I added my most comprehensive look at pre-draft positioning yet, in the google doc. Short answer: Nerp. This is the year of EML and Movies, featuring the acoustic stylings of Dan and Alex.

Quote Originally Posted by Roland Garros View Post
    I added my most comprehensive look at pre-draft positioning yet, in the google doc. Short answer: Nerp. This is the year of EML and Movies, featuring the acoustic stylings of Dan and Alex.
    Constantly wheeling and dealing to keep myself competitive every year. I traded back and forth a crazy amount of picks. You beasted far too hard last year. This year, I shall finally have my championship!
    Quote Originally Posted by Wilhelm
    You're fucking DANGEROUS.

Quote Originally Posted by Roland Garros View Post
    Yay!
    It's all in the 'stache

Quote Originally Posted by JayTee View Post
    Ha... I'm just realizing that you were responding to my post.

Fail.

Can't Wait to be King Charles Brodin's Avatar
    Hey everybooody.

Sad to announce that Diasy is leaving the league for a record second time. We'll miss you, Daisy. Everyone wave goodbye to Daisy.

Inheritting her team will be noted millionaire, Clerk. Everyone wave hello to Clerk.

You're all doing a good job of actually signing up, eml and les excluded. I encourage everyone to shame them publicly until they join the league proper.

It also looks like Kal-el won't be coming back, so if anyone reading this wants to join in on the amazing fun we're all having, hit me up

Daisy... Is dead to me.

Grand Vizier of Biscuit Equity Daisy's Avatar
    See if we would have established Kalel wasn't coming back in a timely manor, I would have martyred myself to keeping the league at an even number of teams - and all would be good. Instead, unlike Kalel, I dutifully and responsibly found a replacement (and let's keep that in mind here - I brought you clerk-- CLERK!).

All this because kalel is rude and irresponsible and doesn't care about you all.

Me... I care. I brought you clerk. CLERK!
    “There's something screwy about that dame.”

But I'll miss you, Daisy. We need you in the draft! Your lone voice is the lighthouse during a dark and stormy night in a sea filled with ravenous and over-zealous sausages.

JayTee
    Clark

+ Reply to Thread