+ Reply to Thread
Page 179 of 179 FirstFirst ... 79129169177178179
Results 1,781 to 1,790 of 1790

Thread: The Walking Dead

Quote Originally Posted by Draven View Post
    Yeah, I thought it was a pretty good finale too. Sucks that it meandered on for too long, but hopefully now that they're at war next season, things might turn around a bit.
    They wasted nearly 2 seasons (or does last fall and this last count as one?) setting this up and theres nothing left to explain, cover or go through. Theyre now at the start of the war. I dont expect each week to be shooting and bombings but they shouldnt also decide to give characters like father gabriel, tara, or any of the minor characters their own episodes anymore. They also need to cut down on rositas stupidity.

Quote Originally Posted by ThePoler View Post
    While that finale was good, and even the Sasha stuff was good...I don't think one episode justified the entire filler season. The first half of the next season will just be them attempting to round up more people before a mid-season finale war.
    i was worried they were going to go off the rails with the sasha flashblacks and leave only 15 minutes of actual episode haha. I dont think they need to round up more people (unless the women community decide or get talked into joining).

If we get any kind of subplot it should be how dwight slowly sabatoges or betrays negan/the saviors. And if in fact eugene is secretly working against them as well (which i hope he is).

then theres the whole gregory/hill top and maggie sublpot. That was pretty big in the books as well. They have enough to carry a whole season and keep it interesting, i just think the writers just like messing with the audience by blocking the progression of the story with nonsense.

Feeling like Katrina with no fema
    Like Martin with no Gina
    Like a flight with no visa
    First class with the seat back I still see ya
    In my past, you on the other side of the glass
    Of my memory's museum

Awesome ep last night
    HUNKA HUNKA!

what happened did it end on another clifhanger hahahaha

Not much happened. They kind of started the war but not really, shot at windows.
    Quote Originally Posted by Butt Savage View Post
    He is everything that's wrong with a movie goer. It scares me that human beings like Nirvana exist and they possibly shape the movie landscape.

Im not a fan of the time jump. Feels like a needless distraction this early in all out war. I also didnt like father gabriel being left at the sanctuary. The last thing eugene needs is a friend haha. I hope negan kills FG, he’s redeemed himself and is no longer the annoying character but he’s also now expendable.

Like Martin with no Gina
    Of my memory's museum

To me, this show ended season-before-last.
    But my friend called me and bitched about the new episode for like an hour...screaming at me, because of how impossible it is for any of the old crew to fucking. shoot. Negan.
    Such crap-writing.
    Very sad, they destroyed such an amazing entertainment-form.
    |\___/|
    | " " |
    ,===__/( \ / )\__===,
    / """ (") """ \
    / " \
    | \_____= =_____/ |
    ,==._/ /\ /^\ /\ \_.==,
    | _ __/" \ |] [| / "\__ _ |

This season has been surprisingly solid even that it suffers from the same drag things out as long as humanly possible formula.
    He is everything that's wrong with a movie goer. It scares me that human beings like Nirvana exist and they possibly shape the movie landscape.

Quote Originally Posted by ThePoler View Post
    This season has been surprisingly solid even that it suffers from the same drag things out as long as humanly possible formula.
    you canot say these 2 things at the same time omg

like i might watch this show again after this negan bidness. i dont know how they fucked up this awesomeful storyline so hard. i don't understand how they're paid to do this wtf.

I was annoyed they didnt show the kingdom people ge killed. You just see the aftermath.

the writing has really fallen off these last few seasons. This should be the peak of the show with all out war but a lot of it just feels like hallow action.

Negan doesnt feel anywhere near as menacing or interesting as his comic character.

Probably the most emotional thing to happen was what happened to shiva

Like Martin with no Gina
    Of my memory's museum

Quote Originally Posted by Master Chief View Post
    you canot say these 2 things at the same time omg

like i might watch this show again after this negan bidness. i dont know how they fucked up this awesomeful storyline so hard. i don't understand how they're paid to do this wtf.
    Let me try and make sense of this. There is a lot of action that keeps it engaging. BUT when the entire episodes revolves around the King and a savior trying to get around a fence?

I guess I feel the same way I always will about this show, conflicted.

+ Reply to Thread