+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 166 FirstFirst 123451353103 ... LastLast

Thread: Xbox One/PS4 (They call it One because it took one year to take out the churros)

Quote Originally Posted by JayTee View Post
    Also there was that whole "hacking issue". That sort of drove me off of it too. But I like the 360 interface better.

XBL has been hacked.....

http://kotaku.com/5873604/is-microso...osoft-realises

JayTee
    Yeah but live wasn't down for weeks.

Never Nude A really nice butterscotch pudding's Avatar
    I loved Bioshock. And I loved Red Dead Redemption. And I loved the Portals. All the Rock Banding. The Capcom fightans. But all of those games I loved, minus Hydro Thunder Hurricane, were multiplatform.

And frankly, the 360 was a shit console. I've gone through two. Wanna stand it up? Well then, your disc is gonna get fucked up cause MS couldn't pay for an extra 50 cents per console to hold the disc properly in place. Wireless internet? Nah fuck that. Super noisy fan? You know it! Oh hey guys, we fixed all these problems now! Buy our new version with Kinect and now monthly payment plans!

I'll wait and see, but I regret not getting a PS3 as my secondary console. Plus I need a blu-ray player.

You're right. Being down for weeks is far worse than having money being withdrawn from one's PayPal account.

JayTee
    Didn't effect me.

That's why it's a personal preference

I wasn't affected either. But I don't know anyone that would rather lose money than be without an internet service.

JayTee
    Me too. And it'd be understandable that they prefer PSN. I, however, don't

You feel it too, don't you? Clurk's Avatar
    I would love to go to PS4, but since Sony fucked up with the $600 PS3 bullshit, all my bros are now Xbox loyal, and will probably go Xbox come next-gen, so if I want to do multi with the guys, I gotta go Box.

JayTee
    My nigga

Live goes down as often as the PSN does, though. That one time, yes, it sucked, but like Dave said, I'd rather them take it down to protect my bank account than to leave it up so that some dudes can play CoD.

Quote Originally Posted by Clerk View Post
    I would love to go to PS4, but since Sony fucked up with the $600 PS3 bullshit, all my bros are now Xbox loyal, and will probably go Xbox come next-gen, so if I want to do multi with the guys, I gotta go Box.
    Thats fine. I still don't hear any arguments as to why XBL, the service, is better than PSN, the service.

+ Reply to Thread