+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Cyberpunk 2077

Quote Originally Posted by Lackey View Post
    by the way, I apologize to Wilhelm because he's going to click on this thread thinking I've answered his question when I haven't.
    Didn't think - Wilhelm unharmed
    |\___/|
    | " " |
    ,===__/( \ / )\__===,
    / """ (") """ \
    / " \
    | \_____= =_____/ |
    ,==._/ /\ /^\ /\ \_.==,
    | _ __/" \ |] [| / "\__ _ |

awesooome look at the trailer.

In polish, so I doubt anyone here can understand it, but translated, supposedly we find out that there will be many languages spoken in the game and you have to buy implants to translate them. This means if you are walking down the street and hear some people speaking Spanish, you can buy an implant that will translate this.

CD Projekt confirmed for revolutionizing voice acting.
    http://filthysushi.tumblr.com/

"I donít get sick. I donít observe major holidays. Iím a jackhammer.Ē

JayTee
    Whoa.

pssst... jaytee...

Spoiler:

lololololololol

JayTee
    Duh

Quote Originally Posted by ben View Post

In polish, so I doubt anyone here can understand it, but translated, supposedly we find out that there will be many languages spoken in the game and you have to buy implants to translate them. This means if you are walking down the street and hear some people speaking Spanish, you can buy an implant that will translate this.

CD Projekt confirmed for revolutionizing voice acting.
    That is fucking awesome.

I've been excited to get implants to dURrh...carry more stuff, withstand damage better,...to "get luckier".

To feel awesome 'cause you can understand people....homerdrooly.
    |\___/|
    | " " |
    ,===__/( \ / )\__===,
    / """ (") """ \
    / " \
    | \_____= =_____/ |
    ,==._/ /\ /^\ /\ \_.==,
    | _ __/" \ |] [| / "\__ _ |

“The psycho squad is just one of many cool elements in this world," Sebastian explains. “We had several ideas for this short teaser and had to focus on one of them. Augmentations and cyberware is a big subject in the world, and that’s why it’s in the teaser. But it won’t be a game about police hunting cyber-psychos. That’s a sub-plot… The story will be low-level. We are not going to save the world, or even save a city. We are focused on the main character and his problems, or her problems.”

Fucking awesome.

“First of all it will be an RPG, so that means you create the story. In Syndicate and other shooters you can do no such thing,” says Sebastian. “The other thing is that you will have the chance to create your character’s personality. This is very, very important. The style and mood and atmosphere of this world, what you do at the bar, what do you drink, how you react with other people, what dialogue you choose –all these things let us keep the Cyberpunk atmosphere all the time.”
    Fucking awesome

“There are lots of cyber games around, but there’s not a lot of punk in those games,” adds Mateusz. “We want to put more punk into ours. We do not want to make a dark and hopeless world. We are not doing Blade Runner. It will be full of rock and roll.”
    Fucking awesome

http://www.ign.com/articles/2013/05/...into-cyberpunk

JayTee
    Sounds awesome.

Thankfully, the Witcher 3 team seem pretty confident that Cyberpunk 2077 can top it. In an interview with GI.biz, CEO Marcin Iwinski says the massive success of their last game has given them more resources and opportunity to go bigger than they’ve ever gone before.

Iwinski said:
    The game will be more ambitious on every single front, in the development and on the marketing side.

Naturally, Iwinksi isn’t the only one at CD Projekt Red who’s been making some bold claims regarding Cyberpunk 2077. Back in March, the team’s own Adam Badowski described their new RPG as even better, even bigger, and even more revolutionary than Witcher 3.

http://www.unilad.co.uk/gaming/cyberpunk-2077-could-blow-witcher-3-out-of-the-water-dev-says/

Rad, still super fucking hype despite it probably not coming out for 2 years. I can't imagine anyone couldn't be excited for this gam...

Independent British developer The Chinese Room (Everybody’s Gone to the Rapture) has accused Polish RPG studio CD Projekt RED of sexism.
    The news comes via the developer’s official Twitter, where they responded to a GameSpot article lauding the Polish studio’s next epic, Cyberpunk 2077.
    “But just as sexist if that image is anything to go by…” said the developer on Twitter (backup here in case they delete it), in response to GameSpot saying the game will be more ambitious than the Witcher series “on every single front.”
    It’s worth pointing out the above image (which GameSpot featured in their article) is not official promotional art for the game, it was used in the game’s original teaser. The finished version is found below:

Ohhhhhhhhh

+ Reply to Thread