+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 151 FirstFirst 12341252102 ... LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 1507

Thread: DC's Justice League aka Marvel's Avengers

  1. #11
    Wonder Woman is doomed from the start haha

    Not only did Variety report yesterday about Will Beall being brought on to write the Justice League film, they also mentioned that Green Lantern scribe Michael Goldenberg has been brought on for Wonder Woman.
    GL was horribly written
    "It was the best of times...it was Tebow Time."

  2. #12
    BETTER THAN YOU Jake's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    Iowa
    Posts
    27,041
    bet they're glad they didn't give WW to Joss Whedon

  3. #13
    Throbbing Member Wilhelm's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    Seattle
    Posts
    34,839
    They should just drop Batman off at Marvels doorstep. They don't deserve him. They are pathetic in every way.
    I can't wait to see the Justice League movie! and the white pubes I'll have when they finally figure out how to pull off what Marvel has already accomplished.
    |\___/|
    | " " |
    ,===__/( \ / )\__===,
    / """ (") """ \
    / " \
    | \_____= =_____/ |
    ,==._/ /\ /^\ /\ \_.==,
    | _ __/" \ |] [| / "\__ _ |

  4. #14
    I read something a couple weeks ago where someone asked Whedon how DC should do a JL movie and he said "get me to do it."
    "It was the best of times...it was Tebow Time."

  5. #15
    BETTER THAN YOU Jake's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    Iowa
    Posts
    27,041
    Quote Originally Posted by Wilhelm View Post
    They should just drop Batman off at Marvels doorstep. They don't deserve him. They are pathetic in every way.
    except in the way of having Batman

  6. #16
    Resting Face Alex's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    Depression bearding
    Posts
    9,334
    This movie and the build up to it is going to be terrible

    Yaaayyy
    It's all in the 'stache

  7. #17
    Throbbing Member Wilhelm's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    Seattle
    Posts
    34,839
    Quote Originally Posted by Mee
    I read something a couple weeks ago where someone asked Whedon how DC should do a JL movie and he said "get me to do it."
    I foresee that timeline,

    DC, drooling in lust after Avengers, takes him up on it, but after his roaring success, he charges an outrageous amount of money, and DC decides it's totally worth it, so he gets a record breaking deal, then there are some problems, nobody's fault, like, a tsunami or an actors strike or something, so they're behind schedule, there's a falling out, and they pay Whedon more money to quit 'cause DC decides he's mismanaging the production, so they take Whedon's script and get a new director to finish the film, maybe someone with experience in comic book films, like, Tim Story maybe...and they see the final cut, and it sucks ass...so they beg Whedon to come back and fix it, but he demands a lot of money, but they've realized the error of their ways and they pay him. He is their last hope. So he tries to take the footage that was shot without him, and edit it all together. DC is finally happy with the final cut, but Whedon hates it, declares the whole thing a fiasco and demands to have his name removed from the credits, so you get your very first summer blockbuster tentpole movie by Alan Smithee and a co-director...but, DC has spent so much money, they can't really afford to promote the movie really well and it's the biggest flop in the history of cinema.

    I have seen all these events unfold in another reality.
    |\___/|
    | " " |
    ,===__/( \ / )\__===,
    / """ (") """ \
    / " \
    | \_____= =_____/ |
    ,==._/ /\ /^\ /\ \_.==,
    | _ __/" \ |] [| / "\__ _ |

  8. #18
    I'm not an alien! zyzyphus's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Posts
    1,486
    Quote Originally Posted by Wilhelm View Post
    I foresee that timeline,

    DC, drooling in lust after Avengers, takes him up on it, but after his roaring success, he charges an outrageous amount of money, and DC decides it's totally worth it, so he gets a record breaking deal, then there are some problems, nobody's fault, like, a tsunami or an actors strike or something, so they're behind schedule, there's a falling out, and they pay Whedon more money to quit 'cause DC decides he's mismanaging the production, so they take Whedon's script and get a new director to finish the film, maybe someone with experience in comic book films, like, Tim Story maybe...and they see the final cut, and it sucks ass...so they beg Whedon to come back and fix it, but he demands a lot of money, but they've realized the error of their ways and they pay him. He is their last hope. So he tries to take the footage that was shot without him, and edit it all together. DC is finally happy with the final cut, but Whedon hates it, declares the whole thing a fiasco and demands to have his name removed from the credits, so you get your very first summer blockbuster tentpole movie by Alan Smithee and a co-director...but, DC has spent so much money, they can't really afford to promote the movie really well and it's the biggest flop in the history of cinema.

    I have seen all these events unfold in another reality.

    Ironically, I think that'd make a great movie.

  9. #19
    Never Nude A really nice butterscotch pudding's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    Anorexic
    Posts
    8,655
    They should just adapt the World's Finest Three-Parter look at all these great moments:







    And here's an idea. Lex takes the advances from the lunar robot with Wayne Enterprises on a secret project, Metallo.

    Whats that? That story is only 60 minutes? Well, shit then, let's add Wonder Woman and Cheetah to pad this bitch out.

  10. #20
    Bruce gets with Lois before Clark cause that's how he rolls.
    "It was the best of times...it was Tebow Time."

+ Reply to Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts