+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 29 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: Injustice: Gods Among Us

I'd rather just play a Solomon Grundy game, where you go around collecting coins. That preview really hit it home again, why DC sucks so hard and why Batman's the only good thing they have going. It's just like high school kids. Marvel is the cool kid in school and DC is the kid who wants so desperately to be cool that he studies the cool kid and figures, "dhUrr, if I do everything he does, only twice as much,...I'll be TWICE as cool as HE is! " Being dhArkur is just a natural result of Marvel being Marvel (like, how many blind or hideously disfigured heroes did DC have starting out?). It's so posed with DC that doing anything contrary to it's true colorful kiddie white bread nature becomes the point and it's just silly to watch...like, Darkangritty GREEN LANTERN or CAPTAIN MARVEL? Hahaha ...except when it comes to Batman, who is naturally darker, and he is better than all the other stuff because basically what happened is, someone fucked up the correct timeline where Batman ended up at Marvel, 'cause Batman is clearly a Marvel character by nature and that's why the only good movies DC can make are Batman movies. I think I got it figured out. Hey, and it's also why their only good villain is Darkseid (who is not really a DC character but rather a Jack Kirby character (and Jack Kirby was Marvel.)), and who else? The Joker, from wayward Marvel character Batmans mythos. . . And please don't even with the Lex Luthor is an awesome villain? k? Thanks :realestatecaper: lol
    |\___/|
    | " " |
    ,===__/( \ / )\__===,
    / """ (") """ \
    / " \
    | \_____= =_____/ |
    ,==._/ /\ /^\ /\ \_.==,
    | _ __/" \ |] [| / "\__ _ |

Never Nude A really nice butterscotch pudding's Avatar
    It's like you love to make threads that have already been made.

which I have done...never? Unless you were talking about an Injustice thread? I searched and nothing came up.

http://derkindervolksbiergarten.com/...mic-Book-Games!

First taking Alex's Iron Man glories away.

Then ruining Mad Men.

Now this.

I think it's time you took a break from DKB. Reassess some things and come back a stronger, better EML.

Quote Originally Posted by Gunther View Post
    http://derkindervolksbiergarten.com/...mic-Book-Games!

First taking Alex's Iron Man glories away.

Then ruining Mad Men.

Now this.

I think it's time you took a break from DKB. Reassess some things and come back a stronger, better EML.
    Lol, sorry I didn't read your shitty Comic Book Games thread, Gunther. I searched "Injustice" and there was no thread for it. Sorry if you don't think individual games should have individual threads?

Also weird that I started my Iron Man 3 thread FIFTEEN MONTHS before Alex's. Weird.

So weird.

See, right there.

So petty.

weird, gunther.

All of those character designs are, pretty crappy.
    "It was the best of times...it was Tebow Time."

JayTee
    I thought the same thing. Those characters, aside from sucking because they're DC, look like poo.

+ Reply to Thread