+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Twin Peaks

Twin Peaks

The December 1st episode of psych on USA is going to have a huge cast renunion of the Twin peaks cast.

Some of the people include:
    Sheryl Lee
    Sherilyn Fenn
    Dana Ashbrook
    Ray Rise
    Robyn Lively
    Catherine E. Coulson (log lady)

But it looks like there won't be any Dale Cooper or Harry S Truman there .

Still, I think it is going to be a great satire and awesome to see these guys together. The episode is supposed to take place in a twin peaks type of town and revolves around a high school kid getting killed.

I have never even thought of watching Psych, but now I must. Is it any good?

Zestful Foam of vengeance Mr Sparkle's Avatar
    It's pretty good, I've been a fan since the show started, sometimes the writing isn't as good, but as long as you know it's more a comedy show than a cop show you'll be alright.
    too bad about Dale Cooper not showing up, it would've been cool, it's weird though because he did character in How I met your mother and sex and the city, so it certainly wasn't about the show's dignity.
    I'm disrespectful to dirt!
    Can you see I am serious!? Get out of my way, all of you! This is no place for loafers.
    Join me or die. Can you do any less? For lucky best wash, use Mr. Sparkle.

Yeah, I am not sure why they couldn't rope him in. He would have been great for a show like this.

As for psych itself.... it can be a hit or miss. Usually the begining of the season sucks, and the 2nd half is pretty damn good. And their theme episodes like this one are just terrific. Their last themed episode they did a parody of all the hitchcock films and I loved every minute of it. I might actually buy that season on DVD for that one episode.

But when psych sucks, it sucks bad. But I expect this episode to be great. And you don't have to follow the show to know what is going on, so it won't be a problem for non regulars to check this out. And on a side note, the chick who played Log Lady on Twin Peaks is playing a character called "Lady with Wood" in the episode haha. Just fantastic.

This was on last night and it was pretty damn good. A lot of tributes to Twin Peaks.

"that a damn good cup of cider" hahaha.

you can watch it online here: http://www.usanetwork.com/series/psych/video/fullep/

Zestful Foam of vengeance Mr Sparkle's Avatar
    I still don't get why Dale Cooper and Harry S. Truman weren't there, but overall very funny episode
    -"Isn't cherry the best?"

hahahaha.
    I'm disrespectful to dirt!
    Can you see I am serious!? Get out of my way, all of you! This is no place for loafers.
    Join me or die. Can you do any less? For lucky best wash, use Mr. Sparkle.

hahaha, a lot of great lines. And when they showed log lady talking to a log, but it turned out to be her talking to a boy and they go "oh, ok, because if she was talking to the log, that would be wierd."

Paid a lot of tribute to twin peaks. Almost was waiting for the midget to show up at the end.

i'm not watching this until i'm done with twin peaks, i'm on the 3rd episode.
    Sparkle is still a faggot.

Twin Peaks is pretty awesome until like midway into the 2nd season.... then it gets a little too much out there. But it is a fun show to watch. And because of the good lines, it is pretty good to rewatch as well.

The psych episode was just screaming for Dale Cooper and Harry S. Truman.

Grand Vizier of Biscuit Equity Daisy's Avatar
    It's fine, until they reveal who killed Laura Palmer... and then it takes a very fast downhill ride. Frost and Lynch both have said it was the major flaw of the show and what caused the rapid viewer loss and cancellation.

+ Reply to Thread