+ Reply to Thread
Page 161 of 211 FirstFirst ... 61111151159160161162163171 ... LastLast
Results 1,601 to 1,610 of 2109

Thread: What are you playing now?

Good luck, its pretty boring.

I looked online to find the best plot (each class has a different story) and chose the Imperial Agent (most people said it was the best). It was boring as fuck. I probably played for 5 or so hours. I then made a new character, a bounty hunter, and it was just as boring. I guess I had hoped for more story and less ITS AN MMO SO GO GET 12 SHEEP SKINS GO KILL 15 BUGS.
    http://filthysushi.tumblr.com/

"I donít get sick. I donít observe major holidays. Iím a jackhammer.Ē

JayTee

I mean, its free. If you have the time, sure, try it. I went in hoping that it would atleast be somewhat similar to KOTOR 1/2. It is way more MMO than that. Like I said, the missions were just super boring and cliched MMO missions, so it was really difficult to want to continue for just the story.
    http://filthysushi.tumblr.com/

"I donít get sick. I donít observe major holidays. Iím a jackhammer.Ē

JayTee
    Well I'm an RP nerd. So I don't know. I just want to feel like I did when I played Galaxies.

You feel it too, don't you? Clurk's Avatar
    I just beat Ryse: Son of Rome. Very pretty game, combat was cool when you got the hang of it, but it became too repetitive and the archery sections were pretty shitty. Ending was a total pisser.

But dem graphics tho.

Be Kind
    so i've always been a trophy hunter. before my big boi account i had platinumed skyrim, amazing spiderman, modern warfare 3, and twisted metal (but the trophies famously glitched)

and then i made abbotthayes http://psnprofiles.com/abbotthayes

everything was smooth, i platinumed some games.. i broke some records. until i purchased the game katamari forever lmao no more am i a trophy hunter. i put katamari down for 6 months and came back to get 1 of the 2 final trophies. and then i sold it to my friend. 91% forever on this. ever. and i only had like.... 8 items of the collection to pick up for platinum. but i gave up.

here i am now... a new account upon me. my final account i will upgrade to ps4 this christmas. and im starting it off... with the darkness 2... again.... and then killer is dead... again

Slowly etching out Watch Dogs. When I get a good groove going, it's great fun, but the Ubisoft bloat is too much to handle.

Played Super Time Force today, did not like it one bit. If trial and error is your thing, go for it, but there's so much shit going on screen that it's really hard to progress at all.

Finally Driveclub!

Dust and Spelunky are eh though.

Cmon Sony, no more Humble Bundle stuff, time to bust out the Knack.

While the indies at the start of the year were 10/10- the past few months have been really lacking. Fez, Road Not Taken, Velocity 2X, Sportsfriends...meh.

The people demand The Knack.
    Last edited by Clurk; 10-01-2014 at 05:03 PM.

Did anyone play Velocity 2X? People kept saying it was awesome, but it felt like a Newgrounds game with a better soundtrack.

Oh, glad you asked.

I finally got Fallout 2 to work, but I couldn't get it in windowed mode, so I stopped playing it, until I realized that I had somehow missed the little "windowed" check box.

So after all of these years I'm finally playing Fallout 2.

Jesus Christ is it tedious as fuck.
    They sure did not know how to make smooth user interfaces back then.
    Made me in-love with modern day gamemakers.
    Like, a simple thing....if you want to open your inventory, you should be able to TOGGLE it!1 Just click on "inv", and then when yer done, click on "inv" again.
    But oh nooo...no...back then, you had to click on "inv", and then move yer mouse all the way up to click on the "DONE" button on the Inventory box.
    Small annoyance X 578,934.

Want to save a game before you try to defeat that gigantic Rat God?
    - Click on the...silver, square (Oh hale na is a little info box gonna pop up when you hover over something with your cursor. That's for people in The Future)
    - Travel to the opposite side of the screen to choose the save slot.
    - Then travel to the middle of the screen to click on "Yes, I know this file exists and I do want to overwrite it."
    - Then another box where you can rename it. Click "Done" on that.
    - Then click "DONE" on this whole mess to go back to the game.

Should I file an X-11. b II form in triplicate and fax it to Interplay every time I save?

Mmm, Skill Books...the yummiest, for a Fallout freak.
    I found my first one in Fallout 2!!
    I tried every way to figure out how to READ it...until I figured out...Ohhh, you have to open your Inventory, drag the book to your HAND, then close Inventory and click on the picture of the book in your hand, to read it.

Ohhhh

Tedious as fuck, but I do see why diehards bitch about how 3 was not 2, and it took me NINE HOURS of careful playing, before I could sell everything and afford LEATHER ARMOR.

That is what I'm talking about.
    |\___/|
    | " " |
    ,===__/( \ / )\__===,
    / """ (") """ \
    / " \
    | \_____= =_____/ |
    ,==._/ /\ /^\ /\ \_.==,
    | _ __/" \ |] [| / "\__ _ |

+ Reply to Thread