Feeling like Katrina with no fema
    Like Martin with no Gina
    Like a flight with no visa
    First class with the seat back I still see ya
    In my past, you on the other side of the glass
    Of my memory's museum

You feel it too, don't you? Clurk's Avatar
    Resident Evil VII

After conquering my survival horror phobia via The Evil Within 2, the time had come to face my fear of the “run like hell” genre. Games like Outlast and Alien: Isolation continue to haunt my memories as my greatest gaming failures. Resident Evil VII (with the greatest logo of all time) isn’t as cut throat as those aforementioned titles, but it still made me long for the days of the Jill Sandwich. Props must be given to the developers for allowing the player some breathing room between chase scenes. It kept the tension continuous without becoming too panic inducing. Nothing soothes the soul more than, “oh thank God it’s an old school Resident Evil section, now I can relax.”

Prey

My life has been empty without a new entry in the “Shock” series. With Bioshock on ice and System Shock 3 still a way out, Prey was my last hope for some immersive backtracking. For the first twelve hours, it would have been a worthy spiritual successor to the Looking Glass linage. Then it decided to suck. Remember how much everyone hated the Fontaine fight at the end of Bioshock? Imagine that section, but extended for six hours. All of the joy to be had in Gloo Cannon experimentation was undone by the malice of unlimited robo-enemies. Simultaneously one of the best and worst games I have ever played
    Last edited by Clurk; 01-16-2018 at 06:24 AM.

I downloaded both Batman Telltale games. I finished the first one and I'm about three chapters into the second one. They're pretty fun, good Batman stories and they do a good job on the mythos. I like the design for Harley in this one.
    Quote Originally Posted by Butt Savage View Post
    He is everything that's wrong with a movie goer. It scares me that human beings like Nirvana exist and they possibly shape the movie landscape.

There was a massive bug on shadow of war during the arena mission and apparently lots of people had this which prevented them from advancing. I checked youtube and other mb’s and some people had suggestions that worked for them. I tried a few but most said they restarted theri game. I wasnt about to do that in hopes a patch would finally fix it. I started playing rise of tomb raider in the meantime. Well i just downloaded a patch and it fixed the bug finally

Like Martin with no Gina
    Of my memory's museum

Quote Originally Posted by equint77 View Post
    There was a massive bug on shadow of war during the arena mission and apparently lots of people had this which prevented them from advancing. I checked youtube and other mb’s and some people had suggestions that worked for them. I tried a few but most said they restarted theri game. I wasnt about to do that in hopes a patch would finally fix it. I started playing rise of tomb raider in the meantime. Well i just downloaded a patch and it fixed the bug finally
    i encountered another bug in the game and again one that others have encountered. Again i didnt delete i just restarted rise of tomb raider. Second bug was fixed and now im keeping my fingers crossed there are no more. Despite it all im still pess frustrated with this game than mad max.

Like Martin with no Gina
    Of my memory's museum

I played the South Park Stick of Truth and now on Fractured But Whole, second was on sale for $30.00.
    emperor of DKB or something

Quote Originally Posted by equint77 View Post
    i encountered another bug in the game and again one that others have encountered. Again i didnt delete i just restarted rise of tomb raider. Second bug was fixed and now im keeping my fingers crossed there are no more. Despite it all im still pess frustrated with this game than mad max.
    They fixed this second bug and im now steamrolling through the game. Building an army and breaking captains wills so they follow me is pretty fun as is raiding fortresses.

I really hope im now past all these glitches

Like Martin with no Gina
    Of my memory's museum

+ Reply to Thread