Page 170 of 270 FirstFirst ... 70120160168169170171172180220 ... LastLast
Results 1,691 to 1,700 of 2698

Thread: tOfficial NCAA Football Thread

King of the Monstars Les Groper's Avatar
    ASU has a gay football player?

pacific twelve thread
    You know nothing about film.
    Spoiler:

Nintendo masks their lack of graphic quality with "quirky graphics and characters".
    I can honestly say, if at 19, I was a pro baseball player, I would have exactly 100% fewer broken bats and thrown helmets.
    I could have made a better TDKR
    I feel sad for your inability to just enjoy an entertaining movie without you being critical over it's components.
    Spoiler:
    No one.

Is talking.

About.

Just.

Having.

A.

Gun.

At.

Home.

You.

Are.

Ignoring.

The.

Defense.

Of.

Home.

Aspect.

Because.

It.

Trashes.

Your.

Defense.

So.

You.

Focus.

On.

An.

Arbitrary.

Report.

On.

A.

Pointless.

Scenario.

That.

No one.

Was.

Talking.

About.

That's.

Dishonest.

Quote Originally Posted by Fran View Post
    Braxton Miller reportedly re-injured his shoulder that he had surgery on a while ago. Worst case scenario is he's out for the season.
    people were saying he should medical redshirt and come back.

fuck that, get paid BRAAAAAX

MSU lookin' nice
    HUNKA HUNKA!

I've got to be honest right now.

That Funchess guy is pretty good.
    http://filthysushi.tumblr.com/

"I donít get sick. I donít observe major holidays. Iím a jackhammer.Ē

Simms McElfresh (probably GOAT college football name)

iowa looked fucking horrible

Michigan played like they should play against lesser competition. Last season, they did not. I know its App State, and they suck, but so did Akron and UConn last season, and Michigan looked horrible against them.

I have no idea what to expect from this team, though. The offensive line looked pretty good against a mediocre defensive line, and they get their best interior lineman back for the ND game, but . I still don't think the line will be that good, but even if they become slightly below average, that is a huge jump from last season, even with losing 2 linemen to the NFL. They were pretty much the worst thing ever last season, and getting Nuss in seems to have "fixed" some of the issues. Still nervous about a true freshman left tackle, but he looked pretty good outside of one play. The running game was atrocious last season because of the line. Now it looks pretty alright. Neither Green nor Smith have game breaking speed (see 3 runs for 55+ yards that were stopped inside the 10), but I'm fine getting positive yardage. Last season was just silly.

The defense, though, looked great through 3 quarters, and in the 4th they basically played 3rd/4th stringers. Frank Clark is going to go beast mode against the Big Ten. Countess is basically their 2nd or 3rd corner now. Peppers, despite only playing one half, seemed like he was a junior. My only concern with the defense is Jake Ryan at middle linebacker. He was an extremely good outside linebacker, but they moved him in because UM has a ton of depth on the outside. He seemed "alright" playing in the middle, but I could see teams trying to pick on him a bit early on.

No more fire Borges. The entire time he was at UM, Borges didn't seem willing to adapt in the middle of a game. Nuss did that in the first quarter. That right there is a plus. Plus, bubble screens all over. When you have a young offensive line and the receiver depth that UM does, this can take a potential weakness (offensive line) and make it alright.

Funchess is just toying with people. He shouldn't be in college football. He should be in the NFL. He has become Calvin Johnson. 6'5, 230lb and runs a 4.40 (hand timed at 4.33). Its not fair for him to have to play against low level teams. Fran, MSU is the only team on UM's schedule that I could imagine even frustrating him, but do they have anyone who can legitimately match up with him? I know I seem waaaaay too hype for him, but good lord, its just insane. Can I go ahead and draft him in the keeper league?

http://espn.go.com/video/clip?id=114...goryid=2378529

The 2nd and 3rd TDs were proof of the "toying with people" line.

I still think 8-9 wins is likely, but with Braxton Miller out, UM could be the third best team in the Big Ten (after MSU and Wiscy), and they don't play Wiscy, soooooo another

I'm going to say that MSU will let Funchess get his touches, but shut down everything else on that team, especially the RBs who had great days.

Unless the No Fly Zone has other plans...
    HUNKA HUNKA!

Quote Originally Posted by EML View Post
    iowa looked fucking horrible
    Yup. I hate Rudock. Can't throw a long ball.

Tevaun Smith at least looked like a good wide receiver which is obviously like discovering a rare antique worth thousands of dollars in your attic

O and the new linebackers looked shitty and the only d-back who looked ok was King

+ Reply to Thread