PDA

View Full Version : DC's Legends of Tomorrow - CW's Arrow/Flash spin-off

EML
05-07-2015, 08:27 PM
http://www.hitfix.com/the-fien-print/flasharrow-gets-a-series-order-and-a-title-dcs-legends-of-tomorrow

The CW officially ordered three new dramas on Thursday afternoon, but the big news is the pick-up we all already new was coming.

The "Flash"/"Arrow" spinoff has officially been ordered to series and after having been called various permutations on "untitled," it finally has a title: Say hello to "DC's Legends of Tomorrow."...

"DC's Legends of Tomorrow" focuses on time-traveling rogue Rip Hunter, who has to recruit a rag-tag team of heroes and villains to help prevent an apocalypse that could impact not only Earth, but all of time. YIKES!

The series stars Victor Garber, Brandon Routh, Arthur Darvill, Caity Lotz, Ciarra Renee, Franz Drameh, Dominic Purcell and Wentworth Miller. Note that, for whatever reason, the initial logline has the last two "Flash" veterans listed as "with Dominic Purcell... and Wentworth Miller." Dunno if that's contractual or what.

"Legends of Tomorrow" will be produced by Greg Berlanti, Marc Guggenheim, Andrew Kreisberg and Sarah Schechter.

I'm assuming Garber (Dr. Stein), Purcell (Heat Wave), and Miller (Captain Cold) will be resuming their Flash roles and Lotz (original Canary) and Routh (Atom) their Arrow roles.

Ciarra Renee will play Hawkgirl, Franz Drameh will play Jay Jackson, and Darvill will play Rip Hunter.

Wilhelm
05-07-2015, 08:32 PM
Is there gonna be a Lobo movie?

ben
05-07-2015, 08:34 PM
Yeah

http://fc04.deviantart.net/fs70/f/2012/198/f/9/lobo_movie_poster_by_dcomp-d57kv4t.jpg

Goku
05-07-2015, 09:28 PM
I was gonna say fake until I saw that official sony logo. seems legit

Jake
05-08-2015, 01:38 AM
holy fucking shit how dumb do you have to be to go with Legends of Tomorrow as your tv show title

maxwell's demon
05-08-2015, 02:11 AM
Rise of the Legends of Tomorrow: Dawn of the Age of Darkness

Mee
05-08-2015, 02:39 AM
Rise of the Legends of Tomorrow: Dawn of the War Age of Darkness

Fixed

maxwell's demon
05-08-2015, 02:43 AM
oh yeah. no

Dawn of the War Age V Darkness

Alex
05-08-2015, 02:46 AM
Produced by Christopher Nolan, because DC :o

Goku
05-08-2015, 03:00 AM
New Titans poster came out today...:down:

But this show is from the makers of Arrow and Flash, might be good.

Spoons
05-08-2015, 02:10 PM
Horrible name for a series, but if Firestorm's involved so am I.

EML
05-08-2015, 03:11 PM
Curious that only Garber is listed re: Firestorm. Unless I missed the announcement of Robbie Amell in the cast?

Mee
05-08-2015, 03:16 PM
Isn't Firestorm's costume on Flash just a leather jacket?

Anyway, I forgot that TNT Titans show was happening. That's gonna suck. Only poster I've seen wasn't official though Assassin. It was some actor that's wanting the Nightwing part that hired a photographer, or vice versa.

EML
05-08-2015, 03:21 PM
He doesn't really have a costume. He just turns into a big ol man-o-fire. But he does have the little device strapped to his chest that mirrors the chest design from his comics costume.

Both parts of Firestorm (Dr. Stein and Ronnie) are dead as far as the general public are concerned. They "died" in the particle accelerator explosion.