PDA

View Full Version : New Tonight Show Host 2014 Edition!

Draven
03-06-2013, 11:52 PM
http://www.hollywoodreporter.com/news/sources-nbc-discussing-jay-leno-425669

So apparently the rumor is that Jay Leno is going to be replaced (again) in 2014 by Jimmy Fallon.

A pool for how long this lasts?

Mee
03-07-2013, 03:03 AM
Jimmy has a lot of stuff that I think would play well with the older crowd of the Tonight Show. Like his game show type things. But then he also has a lot of stuff that definitely skews young, so who knows.

Leno will be actually retired though, not just moving to ten, so NBC is going to have more riding on Fallon than they did Conan. Probably means more patience in the ratings department. I really don't understand how Leno is still number one. :huh:

Wonder who takes over for Jimmy on Late Night...

EML
03-07-2013, 03:31 AM
Seth Meyers

charter
03-07-2013, 03:48 AM
Poor Conan

Draven
03-07-2013, 03:59 AM
Jimmy has a lot of stuff that I think would play well with the older crowd of the Tonight Show. Like his game show type things. But then he also has a lot of stuff that definitely skews young, so who knows.

Leno will be actually retired though, not just moving to ten, so NBC is going to have more riding on Fallon than they did Conan. Probably means more patience in the ratings department. I really don't understand how Leno is still number one. :huh:

Apparently nbc wants Howard Stern on Late night :huh:

equint77
03-07-2013, 05:16 PM
Ah... I haven't seen or heard Howard Stern since he left for Siruis. But NBC will put such a noose on him it won't even be worth watching, no matter how late it is.

Erzengel
03-07-2013, 08:05 PM

Older crowd.

It's like they are conditioned to change it to NBC around 11:30.

Goku
03-08-2013, 02:10 AM
not interested.

Mee
03-08-2013, 03:12 AM
Older crowd.

It's like they are conditioned to change it to NBC around 11:30.

Which is weird, because the rest of the day they're conditioned to have it on CBS.